Pic of Charlotte Gainsbourg w. a Bal bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Style_Baby

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
I'm posting this in the "Celebs w. Bal" sticky as well, but I just had to share my findings w. the whole group.

elle2.jpg

It's from the November 2007 issue of French Elle. I think it looks like a Day/Hobo... Thoughts?

:heart: Bal + Charlotte = :heart: :heart: :heart:

debsmith~ Yes! She's the daughter of Jane Birkin and Gerard Darel really likes her style so he created and named the "Charlotte" (24 hour) bag after her. She's still pretty open about carrying Bal, though :thup:

lovelygarments~ lol, "Day" bag at night.

uhoh- I've been debating whether or not to get a black day, but telling myself I can always get it later, and to wait and save funds for bags on my wishlist. This pic doesn't help at all...now I really want a black day!!!

sheesh, she could use a burger though. Excuse my ignorance, but I'm not sure who she is?

She's a very famous french icon!
Her father is Serge Gainsbourg and her mother Jane Birkin!!

In this months FRENCH VOGUE she mentions a myriad of "fav" Balenciaga items, included is a Cafe Day bag and the Aviator bag.

I think that this is so funny to see her with a Bal because she's the model for Gerard Darel handbags, a handbag which you see practically every other woman in Paris carrying. And she loves Bal! I love it.

She gets paid by Darel to model and to use her name.
She's good friends with Ghesquiere and actually pretty much only wears Bal clothing/shoes and bags.

My camera was stolen from my hotel (5star my a$$) last month... camera photos....

These photos are from December's French Vogue. The entire issue was about her, and Balenciaga.

Attachments

• gainsbourgghesquiere.jpg
    gainsbourgghesquiere.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 269
  • gainsbourgday.jpg
    gainsbourgday.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 422
  • gainsbourgaviator.jpg
    gainsbourgaviator.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 285
Status
Not open for further replies.