*PIC* My New 09 Black Work and Env Clutch!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay gals, here I'm sharing pictures of my new 09 black work and 09 black env clutch, gosh I love love the leather on these! :yahoo:The last picture is my 09 env clutch with 08 charcoal flat clutch. :P:P

Attached Files:

2. congrats !!! how's the color??? deep dark black ?

3. THE BLACK 09'S ARE JUST PERFECT! BAL DID TERRIFIC ON THESE GUYS. LOVE THAT WORK AND THAT FLAT CLUTCH! CONGRATS!:tup::graucho::drool:

4. yes they are just perfect! very deep matte black, just want I wanted!:graucho:

5. Wow that is amazing!!!

6. Thanks!! I agree!! the 09 Black is awesome! :jammin:

7. 09 black is indeed awesome :wlae:

Your Work is gorgeous, your Env Clutch is gorgeous and so is your Flat Clutch. Congrats!

8. WOW! What a deep saturated black; gorgeous!

9. Where oh where is that lovely charm from? It looks perfect on your Work - which is TDF by the way!!

10. Oh wow!! They are gorgeous!!

11. WOw,that black work is so black!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: Congrats on both!!!

12. OMG, your new bags are TDF! the leather looks super yummy, congrats!

13. Wow! The leather is so saturated with color! Beautiful Work and Clutch! Congrats!

14. Wow, the envelope clutch is really jet black!! Love your charcoal flat too. Congrats!!

15. it's actually a versace wallet chain, I'm glad you like how it goes with my Work! :P:P