PIC....My 2 favorite COACH charms on a MK bag...

divalicioust

Hello Kitty Princess
Jan 10, 2008
I fought to the death for this pretty "T" initial charm on EBAY a few weeks back, I just got this Michael Kors bag for $125 (regular price $328) which I'm in love with. I know some people don't believe in mixing COACH charms on non COACH bags but I think they look nice.
DSCN0439.jpg

Hey I used to have this bag in vanilla (I think, or whatever the off white was called!). I sold it back a while ago. I admit I'm not one to mix charms with other brand bags, but these look really great with your bag!!

Thank you ladies, I love both of these charms and most of my bags have brass hardware so I'm happy to have a bag where the bag's
hardware complements the charm. Everyone has their issues, :P I don't like mixing hardware, lol.

can you post a picture of this on...i'm wondering how big it is...i need a bag like this!!

I fought to the death for this pretty "T" initial charm on EBAY a few weeks back, I just got this Michael Kors bag for $125 (regular price $328) which I'm in love with. I know some people don't believe in mixing COACH charms on non COACH bags but I think they look nice.
DSCN0439.jpg