Pic heavy reveal ... of my SAFFt new bag!

Soooo pretty! Looks great on you! Thanks for posting,congrats!

Thanks so much!!!

This is gorgeous! I don't usually like colorblock or saffiano but they did a great job with this one. Thanks for all the pictures!

I'm not much of a colorblock fan, either, but I love this one--as well as the mushroom and black mini-tanner! The fall line is really intriguign me this season with all the interesting variations!

Beautiful bag, and it looks great on you. Congrats.

Thank you so much!

Gorgeous bag! I like it so much better than the style in the preview. It looks like it is a perfect size, I love the colors, and that you can fit the straps on your shoulder.

I too like this style better than the preview pic, for two reasons---1) don't care for top handles too much, for me; 2) don't care for the boxy, briefcase look of that bag so much as I originally did. It is a great size--not too big or small and yes, the handles and the strap do fit comfortably on the shoulder. Thanks so much for looking!

What an interesting, pretty bag! Love the different colors and textures together.....and it looks wonderful on you!

Thanks so much for you kind remarks!

She's stunning! I agree the gold hardware really pops. I bet you'll get tons of compliments when you wear her.

Thanks so much! Glad you like it!!!! I love the colors on this bag the most of any colorblock I've seen in quite some time, and the hardware is stunning with it.

It's gorgeous! Thanks for all the mod shots, too. Is there much clearance on your shoulder with the shorter straps? Would it fit a fall or winter jacket?[/QUOTE]

I do believe so....but I'd also say (as I do for just about any handle and drop length) that it really depends on the person and the jacket's fullness, etc....I will say that the handles are much more generous in size than they are on the Lindsey. hope that helps?

Who was it that said that Coach using Saffiano leather in the Madison line was "disgusting"? Yeah...they were so, so wrong. :rolleyes:

This bag is droolworthy...what a beautiful sign of things to come with this line! :drool:

To each his own . . . :rolleyes:

I agree that this bag is droolworthy. It's gorgeous. That being said, there's no point in bringing up other posters who didn't back the use of saffiano leather in the Madison line. That's their opinion, period.

Thanks!! Dunno about when it'll be in floorset??? I just know that SA found it and ordered it for me the day it released....She knew I was wanting to pounce on this one, and then the twisted gathered EW satchel in tea rose! Can't wait for her to arrive as well as my mirror metallic flight bag!!!

Do you have any info on the Twisted Gathered bag? Item #, Price, Is it all leather? Thanks.

Thanks so much!!! I too was hoping for something beyond totes in the saffiano. Looks like many more bags will be releasing in this leather, too! Fingers crossed!

How's it going in the land of down under??? Or have you come back to right-side-up-ville yet???;)

I REALLY like the Saffiano in certain styles. I was THIS CLOSE to buying a Vermilion tote while I was home last month - couldn't decide between humungo E/W with the cool laptop pocket, or the N/S which is really a more workable size. But then a couple other purchases took precedence and well you know how that goes... I don't reallly need any more totes so to see a satchel in a good size is great. And while I'm not a big colourblock fan, this is awesome! I could so see myself with this one. How are the thin straps?

Down Under is going well, I'm on break from school for a couple weeks. I should have planned trip back to Right Side Upville for this time frame and I could have stayed longer!