PIC - Darkwhite PNY Flap Bag

1. I'm struggling with the size a bit (feels huge) but I love the style and color.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. That's gorgeous! Is there a zipper around the bottom? I wish I could calm down enough about a white bag to own one. I stress enough with black!

3. Seriously..that bag is just..GORGEOUS!!:heart: it!:tender:

4. OMG!! I am just dying to have a dark white and trying to decide on style. That is gorgeous, Smooth!!

5. WOW! Absolutely gorgeous!:love:

6. OMGosh! I LOVE that bag!
    I think it looks great on you! :yes:

7. Smooth,
    This is so grand! I love this off white color. I have never seen this bag IRL, what is the purpose of the zippered bottom? Hugh, we love hugh bags, I love it , love it!!!!!!!!!!

8. Stunning!!

9. Thanks ladies. I was told the darkwhite was sold out in presales. It was very difficult to get. Luckily I have good connections.

So not too big?

Yes, the bottom zips open to make the bag larger (taller). I don't imagine I'll ever unzip it.

10. Later today I'll get closer pics of the bag, maybe even unzipped just for reference.

11. I love the color!! Gorgeous!

12. Smooth,

Keep those connection, it is really working for you. Beautiful bag.

13. Wow - it is a beauty! I think it looks great on you esp on the shoulder.

14. NO, not too big!

I agree, the zipper is just there for details. . . I wouldn't ever unzip it either ;)

15. it's GORGEOUS!! looks great on you, i don't think it's too big

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice