PIC - BRONZE Baby Cabas

1. From the Neiman Marcus The Book

Bronze Baby Cabas.jpg
  2. :nuts: Oh no! Now I am definitely going to get the khaki! I forgot how beautiful it was because the trunk show was so long ago.:sweatdrop: Thanks for posting!

3. Also, here is a picture of the Navy distressed patent reissue:

Navy Distressed Patent Reissue.jpg
  4. Both bags are TDF. I am especially liking the navy patent reissue.

5. Yeah, me too Michele. I returned the distressed patent ritz and asked Brendan to let me know the minute a the navy distressed reissue was available.:yahoo:

6. wow, the khaki is beautiful!! i'm waiting on mine which i preordered at my trunk show last week... i'm getting impatient now that i've seen the pic!
    the navy is gorgeous too IRL... very rich blue.

7. I love the bronze cabas!!!

8. Aaahhhhh:nuts: :nuts: !!! I :heart: it:yes: !!! Thanks, Mon, for posting it finally:yahoo: !

Amy

9. Wow! Well that got the juices flowing...time for a fix!

10. GASP!!!
    Both are divine!!!
    I guess I should crack open those catalogs, they've been sitting on my nightstand :sad:

11. Finally....... At Last....... a pic of the bronze baby Cabas:wlae:
    Thank you so very much~~~~ girl, "they don't call you Smooth for nuthin'" :queen: LOL

I am SOOOOOO glad I am on the wait list for this one!!!!:yahoo:

It is beautiful in khaki!!

Thanks again for the pic~~~

12. Swank how could you???? You have all those wonderful catalogs that some of us don't have and you don't even look?? I wonder if there is a ban for that?:shrugs: LOL

NM is the only major department store credit card I don't have. Guess I am gonna be forced to get that one too so I can get on the mailing list and "look at the pictures"~~

13. Wow :heart: :heart: :heart: the bronze Coco Cabas... thanks for posting! It was so hard to imagine what it would look like!

14. OMG, I have to have this one!
    :yahoo:

15. BTW love the sandals too. I wish it were still warm enough here to wear them. They are so cute. I love the rhinestone CCs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice