Piano or Muse?

Which one do you prefer?

• LV piano

• YSL muse

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for the Muse. I think the LV Piano is very pretty, but never took the plunge due to worrying about sitting the Piano down anywhere because of the vachetta at the bottom. The Muse is a 'MUST HAVE' especially in the choc (dark brown). Let us know what you decide! :smile:

Thanks Ladies, I just ordered the chocolate muse. Should be here by the end of the week, can't wait!!! My SA told me that they have a matching wallet- has anyone got it??

^^^ yay for you! i totally vote for the muse! excellent choice. that's going to be my next purchase, i think. of course if a really great leather balenciaga comes around....well you know...

Rose said:
Thanks Ladies, I just ordered the chocolate muse. Should be here by the end of the week, can't wait!!! My SA told me that they have a matching wallet- has anyone got it??

Congratulations Rose!! I'm glad to hear your decision. Thank you for the update. Which size Muse are you getting by the way? As far as the wallets, I have only seen them in pics but my SA said that they are about the size of you open hand. They are very cute.... they look 'like a Muse' (but square)! There is a white one on Style.com. Click on News & Trends and then 'Accessories Report' and then 'Paris' and YSL and click thru the slideshow.

Thanks for the tip. I ordered the medium as I am used to carrying a smaller bag ( 2.55 Chanel (266)). I think it will be big enough for me. Thanks for all your help and positive inspiration.