Pianegonda, anyone?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I own a couple of pairs of Pianegonda earrings that I love. I was just wonder if there were an other Pianegonda lovers out there?

2. oooooooh, me me me!!!!!! i don't own anything Pianegonda just yet but i love love LOVE their rings!!!!! ACL, please post a pic of your earrings!!!!

3. Love! :love:

4. I love Pianegonda! I have the looong necklace with the heart that looks like a dagger. I would love to have more!!!

5. oh i think i have that necklace. see?! hehe.

i love the matching bracelet. confusion bracelet, i may buy that for myself soon!

i prefer pianegonda over tiffanys anytime.

6. i do like Pianegonda very much!

7. I have the earrings that match that necklace. They're on Elux now:

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10484109&SectionID=9000

I also have their Star Dust earrings. I don't think they make those anymore. I haven't seen them anywhere. I'll take some pics of both pairs later and post 'em.

8. Here's my pics. I apologize if they are sort of dark. I had to turn off the flash, because it created too much glare. I am a lousy photographer. :P

ETA: I probably should have watermarked these. Oops!

pianegonda1.jpg pianegonda2.jpg
  9. [​IMG]

ow. does it hurt your ears? it looks like a "knife" to me.

10. ^^No, they don't hurt at all. The "dagger hearts" might look sharp, but they're not. They're pretty comfortable to wear, actually.

11. I too love Pianegonda, I have a small but growing collection. :graucho:

12. I am really liking some of their bracelet and rings. I prefer Pianegonda over Tiffany as well, they have more edgy design

13. A lot of Tiffany designs are really small and delicate. I am a larger woman, and little stuff like that gets lost on me. I need something bigger and bolder. That's why I like Pianegonda.

14. I really love Pianegonda!!:love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Uh oh.. last thing I need is someone else to fix my jewelry addiction! Debating whether to clcik on that link!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice