Piaget Possession lariat pendant - opinions wanted!

Does anyone one already own this Piaget Possession pendant (lariat)? How do you like it and do you find yourself wearing it everyday or is it more of a special occasion item? For the price, I would like to wear it often but not sure how it will look with various clothes.

What are your thoughts on it?

http://www.piaget.com/jewelry/rose-gold-diamond-pendant-g33p0076
I don't own this piece, but I've seen some similar pieces at J.Crew. You can try out the design before you commit to this one.

It is beautiful though :biggrin:

Does anyone one already own this Piaget Possession pendant (lariat)? How do you like it and do you find yourself wearing it everyday or is it more of a special occasion item? For the price, I would like to wear it often but not sure how it will look with various clothes.

What are your thoughts on it?

http://www.piaget.com/jewelry/rose-gold-diamond-pendant-g33p0076
Hi baglvr2012. I just bought the lariat pendant last week, however the one with less diamond. I bought it in rose gold as it suits my skin tone better than white gold. IMO, its a very versatile piece of jewelry that I can wear very often. I've worn it with plain tees for casual dinners with friends to nice dress to church on Sunday. I have quite a few people complimented me on the necklace.

I will try to post pictures once I learn to post picture on this forum for you.

Hi baglvr2012. I just bought the lariat pendant last week, however the one with less diamond. I bought it in rose gold as it suits my skin tone better than white gold. IMO, its a very versatile piece of jewelry that I can wear very often. I've worn it with plain tees for casual dinners with friends to nice dress to church on Sunday. I have quite a few people complimented me on the necklace.

I will try to post pictures once I learn to post picture on this forum for you.
Thank you everyone for your input!

AnHa - I think this one that I'm interested in is the pink gold with least amount of diamonds. Maybe yours is not on Piaget's website? Anyway, I would love to see modeling pics of your necklace! Congrats. I really like the necklace but it is so expensive!

Thank you everyone for your input!

AnHa - I think this one that I'm interested in is the pink gold with least amount of diamonds. Maybe yours is not on Piaget's website? Anyway, I would love to see modeling pics of your necklace! Congrats. I really like the necklace but it is so expensive!
Baglvr2012, I didn't check piaget website. I got mine at the boutique store. They didn't have the one that I bought in display, but I had seen it months before so I asked for it. The SA told me that because they have a lot of tourist customers, and they want to sell the more expensive one; therefore, they display the ones with more diamonds instead.

I have pictures on my phone, I will be busy until the weekend with visitors from out of states but will come back next week and try to post some pictures for you. ( note to self: learn how to post pictures on tpf)

Hi baglvr2012, as promised, here is a pix of the necklace; however, I could not upload full pictures per website regulations, so I had to crop a bunch out of the necklace, if you wish to see the entire necklace, I will try to take more pictures to post. I have a few more pix but I could not load them

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    656.8 KB · Views: 570
Hi baglvr2012, as promised, here is a pix of the necklace; however, I could not upload full pictures per website regulations, so I had to crop a bunch out of the necklace, if you wish to see the entire necklace, I will try to take more pictures to post. I have a few more pix but I could not load them
Thank you AnHa for taking the time to post the picture. It's not the one I saw in my store but nevertheless, it gives me a good view of the necklace, worn.
Congrats on your necklace - it is beautiful!

That is beautiful and I love it against the grey of your shirt. So chic!

Thank you Nikki!

Baglvr2012, I think they only display the one with full diamond in the store, the SA told me they keep this one in the back because they have a lot of tourist buyers that the store hope that they would buy the more diamonds, ie more expensive one instead.