Piaget Possession lariat pendant - opinions wanted!

LVoeletters

only the best
Aug 13, 2011
constant state of wanting sparkle

Jadewah

Sep 16, 2009
USA
Does anyone one already own this Piaget Possession pendant (lariat)? How do you like it and do you find yourself wearing it everyday or is it more of a special occasion item? For the price, I would like to wear it often but not sure how it will look with various clothes.

What are your thoughts on it?

http://www.piaget.com/jewelry/rose-gold-diamond-pendant-g33p0076
I don't own this piece, but I've seen some similar pieces at J.Crew. You can try out the design before you commit to this one.

It is beautiful though :biggrin:

AnHa

Sep 12, 2014
Does anyone one already own this Piaget Possession pendant (lariat)? How do you like it and do you find yourself wearing it everyday or is it more of a special occasion item? For the price, I would like to wear it often but not sure how it will look with various clothes.

What are your thoughts on it?

http://www.piaget.com/jewelry/rose-gold-diamond-pendant-g33p0076
Hi baglvr2012. I just bought the lariat pendant last week, however the one with less diamond. I bought it in rose gold as it suits my skin tone better than white gold. IMO, its a very versatile piece of jewelry that I can wear very often. I've worn it with plain tees for casual dinners with friends to nice dress to church on Sunday. I have quite a few people complimented me on the necklace.

I will try to post pictures once I learn to post picture on this forum for you.

baglvr2012

Apr 13, 2013
Hi baglvr2012. I just bought the lariat pendant last week, however the one with less diamond. I bought it in rose gold as it suits my skin tone better than white gold. IMO, its a very versatile piece of jewelry that I can wear very often. I've worn it with plain tees for casual dinners with friends to nice dress to church on Sunday. I have quite a few people complimented me on the necklace.

I will try to post pictures once I learn to post picture on this forum for you.
Thank you everyone for your input!

AnHa - I think this one that I'm interested in is the pink gold with least amount of diamonds. Maybe yours is not on Piaget's website? Anyway, I would love to see modeling pics of your necklace! Congrats. I really like the necklace but it is so expensive!

AnHa

Sep 12, 2014
Thank you everyone for your input!

AnHa - I think this one that I'm interested in is the pink gold with least amount of diamonds. Maybe yours is not on Piaget's website? Anyway, I would love to see modeling pics of your necklace! Congrats. I really like the necklace but it is so expensive!
Baglvr2012, I didn't check piaget website. I got mine at the boutique store. They didn't have the one that I bought in display, but I had seen it months before so I asked for it. The SA told me that because they have a lot of tourist customers, and they want to sell the more expensive one; therefore, they display the ones with more diamonds instead.

I have pictures on my phone, I will be busy until the weekend with visitors from out of states but will come back next week and try to post some pictures for you. ( note to self: learn how to post pictures on tpf)

AnHa

Sep 12, 2014
Hi baglvr2012, as promised, here is a pix of the necklace; however, I could not upload full pictures per website regulations, so I had to crop a bunch out of the necklace, if you wish to see the entire necklace, I will try to take more pictures to post. I have a few more pix but I could not load them

Attachments

baglvr2012

Apr 13, 2013
Hi baglvr2012, as promised, here is a pix of the necklace; however, I could not upload full pictures per website regulations, so I had to crop a bunch out of the necklace, if you wish to see the entire necklace, I will try to take more pictures to post. I have a few more pix but I could not load them
Thank you AnHa for taking the time to post the picture. It's not the one I saw in my store but nevertheless, it gives me a good view of the necklace, worn.
Congrats on your necklace - it is beautiful!

NikkisABagGirl

Nicole Angela
O.G.
Aug 26, 2009
That is beautiful and I love it against the grey of your shirt. So chic!

BudgetBabe(BB)

BB
O.G.
Apr 7, 2009
Ontario, CANADA
I've just recently discovered this Possession line and I love it!
The lariat is very cool and looks like it would be very versatile-I am lloving the spin Possession rings too-

AnHa

Sep 12, 2014
Thank you Nikki!

Baglvr2012, I think they only display the one with full diamond in the store, the SA told me they keep this one in the back because they have a lot of tourist buyers that the store hope that they would buy the more diamonds, ie more expensive one instead.