Phyton wear and tear?

1. So I've got my eye on a beautiumus chloe phyton and it's sooooo soft. I have never ever had a phyton bag before -- how do they stand up compared to calf/buffalo/goat, etc? Any precautions I should know about before I take the plunge???

TIA :graucho:

2. OH you lucky girl ............... what style/color? You don't have to do anything to the python, no cleaners, no moisturizing ........... they are a little more delicate than the calf/buff/goat because of the scales -texture. I have to say the python bags are TDF ............ you will get so many comments/compliments on it.

3. Excellent :yahoo: Which one are you getting? I am somewhat more careful w/my python silverado but it's pretty durable. Just keep it out of the elements and don't put anything on the scales. The only thing that I heard happens is the part that's worn close to the body - the scales can turn upwards. And of course sometimes if you are rough w/the bag the scales can fall off (seen this on eBay in some auctions). BUT the python is one of the most amazing bags I own (I have an 04 chocolate). You won't regret purchasing it! Just figured I'd show mine :rolleyes:

chloe.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice