physicians formula

am1184

Jan 28, 2010
Queens Ny
Does anyone use this brand? I bought the bronzer SPF 20 seems to be very good I have used it for only 2 days so its still fairly new. :biggrin:

janice

O.G.
Apr 10, 2006
Hello, I use the Bronze Gems Bronzer and Bronze & Shimmery Face Powder in Moonlight by Physicians Formula. Love them both

Jan 19, 2007
The Sunshine State
In high school I used their Baked Collection wet/dry eyeshadow practically every day, along with their Eyebrightener and Face Illuminating powder (which I still think did nothing for me...I just liked to carry it around lol). Sadly, over the years I have forgotten how much I liked some of their stuff. Maybe I'll pick some up during my next trip to CVS.

alexandra28

Chanel, LV & Hermes
O.G.
Jun 5, 2009
USA
This brand is one of my favorite from the drug store. Everything i have tried i have liked! It is a very nice and high quality brand. Definetely check it out when they have sales.

twin53

O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
i sometimes use their blush and highlighting powders just for a less expensive change from my usual department store products

karester

O.G.
Jul 12, 2008
I have the Shimmer Strips Custom Blush & Highlighter in Sunkissed Glow. I love it. It looks great as a blush for me.

ilovepinkhearts

J'aime coeurs roses
Dec 28, 2007
Texas
i had an awesome blush with a shimmer side...i bought it maybe 2 yrs ago. i absolutely love it. sadly it's all gone now and i can't find it any where.

i wear a lot of p/f and i like most of it...a new blush i got to replace the other one is way to dark for me though.