Photos wearing your Bbags ***COMMENTS***

saff : that pouchette is cute, the hip looks great on you too. is it winter time already? nice coat by the way.
violetgirl : your twiggy is pretty, nice choice of color, i love this style.

saff : that pouchette is cute, the hip looks great on you too. is it winter time already? nice coat by the way.
violetgirl : your twiggy is pretty, nice choice of color, i love this style.

Thanks, delmilano dear! You look amazing in your tie dye dress and the twiggy!It is definitely winter here now. Doesn't get as chilly as in Paris though. I remembered I was frozen when I was there a few years ago.

chloe.chloe, thank you! I find it hard to match sometimes but it always safe with black;)

klow-chloe, super cool mod pics! I love RT, it's one of my fav Bal colors of all time, and it's is perfect on a City! Love your outfit too.

violetgirl, looking pretty with your yummy Noix Twiggy:smile:

Saff, you are one chic mother! Love your coat you are wearing with your Pouchette and what a great idea to tie some knots on the Hip to make it fit better, looks really good on you!

EmilieN - thank you :biggrin: Always a pleasure to take pictures ^_^

drati - yes! I'll definitely post more pictures when anthra is more broken in. It's already nice, lightweight smooshy and can't wait till it gets nice and drapey :biggrin:

P&P - thank you :smile: I don't mind the zipper at all really. It doesn't pop out to me compared, to lets' say, darkened handles or heavily scuffed corners. Plus the stunning anthra leather is so gorgey and I can't imagine having an anthra PT with any other hardware - it feels like it's made for it (like how some ladies feel RGGH was made for siegle).

klow-chloe' - thank you! You have amazing photos too! Looks like you got a tripod set up for your RT city pics - I like how you're moving from one spot to another with the background still. If you wanted to, you can probably combine them all to make a multiplicity shot so there can be like 4 of you with 4 gorgy RT cities in one shot! :P

ttn, bellabags - thank you for your sweet comments~ The leather jacket is by Mackage and the style is called Nev - it's from 2 seasons ago I think?

delmilano - love your 06 grey twiggy - twiggies are so cute for summer! During the summer, I want to carry my RH bags a lot more vs GH and twiggy is high up there! Love your cute, fluorescent strappy heels too :smile:

jmperez - welcome aboard! Love canard, isn't the leather amazing?!? You look great in it :biggrin:

klow-chloe' - again, total multiplicity shot. When you page down, it looks like you're moving across the screen! I love me some RT ;)

bag'hem all
- Your collection is growing really fast! Love the canard CGH city! Canard is such a pretty dark, teal blue. I use to have a cgh city in lilac and the leather on it was amazing too!

ig1s - I looooove your outfit! Very put together and the Sang SGH city tops it right off :biggrin:

violetgirl - thank you for the mod shot; you look great! I can't ever get enough of minky, milky noix leather (hehe, like you mentioned, like the color of your baby aardvark ;) ) and twiggy is an absolutely cute style! Congrats!

Saff - cute pouchette/hip bag! The hip bag looks very practical, and crossbody is always a +! I keep on looking at your avatar though :drool:

Rocktiddy - I've always been curious of the courier style. It must be very :drool: to have so much leather in one bag - looks super fluffy!

P&P
- you're one and only PT too! And your wear amethyst very well! Such a lovely pop color. It's different feeling for me to see other people wearing it and see it hit above their hip (since most people are taller than me!) so I still get the impression you're wearing a city when your wearing the shoulder strap from the side, lol.

titania - you shouldn't be afraid of messing up your beautiful VG twiggy! I think it's actually really hard to mess up! It's a hardy color and doesn't pick up marks like light colors bags; it's a twiggy that doesn't have real "corner" like the city style so you can't really scuff it as easily; and it's just so darn cute to keep inside. I have an 07 ivory twiggy and I wear it all the time and still looks good! :tup:

delmilano grey twiggy ...is TDF!!!! I am such a sucker for gray!!!

jmperez That canard is stunning!

klow-chloe' Fabulous!!!

bag'hem all
Canard just does something to me...TDF!

ig1s -Looking stunning!

violetgirl - Love the twiggy on you!

Saff The hip bag is adoreable!!!

Rocktiddy -You rock that courrier!!!

P&P
- I love this color on you!!! Hot hot hot!

titania -Wear that twiggy!!! I use my Vert D' Eau...and yes it is light but oh so worth it!!!

titania - you shouldn't be afraid of messing up your beautiful VG twiggy! I think it's actually really hard to mess up! It's a hardy color and doesn't pick up marks like light colors bags; it's a twiggy that doesn't have real "corner" like the city style so you can't really scuff it as easily; and it's just so darn cute to keep inside. I have an 07 ivory twiggy and I wear it all the time and still looks good! :tup:

You know, I never thought of that, that the Twiggy doesn't have any real corners. I am going to make an effort to take out the bags that are always in the closet because I'm worried about them.

titania -Wear that twiggy!!! I use my Vert D' Eau...and yes it is light but oh so worth it!!!

I like the pictures with your apple green day! Something about bright green bags :biggrin:

violetgirl, you look gorgeous with your noix twiggy.

purses & pugs: thank you, dear! Must try and keep up with stylish ladies like yourself ;) I love your amethyst. It is such a stunning colour and it looks great on you.

missty4: thank you! I only carry little crossbody bags on weekends when I'm out with the kids so it's such a useful bag for me. I think your anthra RGGH PT is amazing!

Ghost55: You look great! Your apple green looks amazingly smooshy.

Rocktiddy: we're Hip twins! Don't you just love how easy it is to wear? Love your Framboise too.