Photos wearing your Bbags ***COMMENTS***

1. Missty4 - great style and lovely pics!!:smile:

Real Authentication likes this.
  2. Delmilano Love the twiggy with your tie dye dress. Can I ask if the twiggy slides off your shoulders when carried with the handles or the strap?

3. #4 Jun 12, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
    ... continued from here http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/photos-wearing-your-bbags-comments-447123-264.html

Tokyo, thank you. You have a great memory! That camel part time was really stiff, and a bit dry too. But once it started breaking in it became soft so quickly. It's so slouchy now, I love it.

Silverfern, I am so glad too I decided to get these boots, I feel great wearing them. I still love wearing bags cross body -- I used to always wear cross body bags, I like being hands free and not having to worry about my bag falling off my shoulder. (Hey, I love your new bracelet too, it's gorgeous. You could post your pic here in the modeling thread.)

And thanks SusanLee, P&P and klow-chloe', for your sweet comments.

Real Authentication likes this.
  4. Missty, rggh and anthra is such a classy combination. Please post some more pictures when your bags is broken in a little.

Del, I carried the same bag yesterday! And like you I was blown away again by the leather. It's so silky soft, isn't it? Stunning. I love the twiggy with summer dresses and skirts, looks great with your new tie dress.

5. delmilano, your looking great with that :heart: dress
    wonderwoman, i love your anthra hobo !!

6. viewwing : thank you, it depends on the fabric or leather i am wearing, i can carry with the handles over the shoulder without slipping when the bag not fully stuffed, sometimes one of the handles slips off though. with the shoulder strap i don't have any trouble with the strap slipping off the shoulder, even when it's fully stuffed.
    drati : thanks *D*, the leather on the grey 06 twiggy is so silky soft, amazingly beautiful, and this grey is just TDF, love this shade of elephant skin grey. i love your mod pics, the town looks great with that grey dress, the sanguine mu stands out beautifully on your outfit. you also rock the besace.
    Pollie-Jean : thank you for your kind words.:smile:

7. ww *B*, you look really good with the Hobo! This is not my cup of tea but you wear it really well and I will imagine it's very comfy:smile: I'm glad you love it!

Missty, ok it do not like RGGH but your pics of Anthra RGGH PT kind of changes my mind a little, you look super chic with it! In you pics the zipper does not look so different from the rest of the HW either, but that could be the lightening. Anyway, I really love it on you!

Delmilano, wow you look so hot in your tie dye dress and grey Twiggy:woohoo: And you know I think those shoes are TDF! I went to H&M to look for them the other day, but they didn't have them:shucks: Must look other places too.

8. #9 Jun 12, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
    snadysandiego - You and your Olive City are gorgeous. I love the Olive with RGGH.

missty4 - Love all your mod pics. Your photos are amazing. The Anthra with RGGH is GORGEOUS! LOVE your Leather jacket too.

delmilano - Love you tie dye dress looks so good with your gris fonce twiggy.

jmperez303 - The Canard looks so good on you. Love the riding boots too.

9. Missty4 - you look great - also love the leather jacket - I was wondering whose it is? Thanks

10. Dear Addy - sorry - posted comment in the pictures only - now I get it

11. thanks pollie jean and *A* i really love this style!! so comfy, and love it more than the day!

12. Missty, I think you look great with your RGGH, I also love your leather jacket...who is it by?

13. #14 Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
    violetgirl, you look as stunning as ever and love your noix twiggy!

14. purses & pugs : thanks hon, the problem with h&m is that their stock sold out so fast, i wanted a jacket and was there too late. i hope you'll find the sandals in another h&m soon. :smile:
    klow-chloe' : thank you, your RT is fab, i love your mod shots, they look really stylish.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice