Photos wearing your Bbags ***COMMENTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy_Sach said:
Karen!!! Love all of your pic. :heart:

CoutureObsessed, your Sapphire SGH PT is very beautiful

glossie, I really like your style :cool:

Drati, the leather on yr 05 grey WE look very yummy :drool:

pinkboudoir, are those three bags all Charbon?? Awesome!

Tokyo, 02 FB choco hobo is TDF!!:tender:

Delmilano, Black Work SGH ... definitely a keeper .. now I want one

the-chus, your pictures are absolutely stunning!!!

Thank you for sharing ladies :woohoo:

thanks, Andy_Sach :flowers:

such a cheery pic, lafayette :sunshine:

I wish!!

The area where I live is COMPLETELY FLAT lol.

This photo is the Dolomites!

Originally posted by delmilano:

thank you G, how are you doing? the mountain scenery in your picture is beautiful, is it where you live?

The chus...I so want to be where your picture was taken!! Fabulous and stunning!

Everyone looks outstanding in their pics..I adore the Greige City...
Glossie~ You look fabulous!

Thank you everyone for all your sweet comments!! I will share more beautiful pics of Alberta's national parks later in summer - I will take my bbags with me of course! ^^

thanks, Ghost!

ruthmc - a white day is the most beautiful thing in the bag world. everytime i see one, i'm just stumped.

tcl - such a cute photo. love greige.

Glossie, you are sure making up for having neglected your poor little box for a while! Looking great with every outfit.

ruthfmc, I LOVE your white day. How do you like it? It looks great with your dark, neutral clothing. I'd probably just be too chicken to own one but I like the look.

Thanks everyone! The white Day is GORGEOUS!!! I've wanted a white Bbag for several months now, but didn't want to spend $800+ on a bag that I KNEW would probably not hold up very well. But when I was able to grab this one for $470, I couldn't resist! She's in great condition; the leather is TDF, and I can't wait to rock her with a summery dress on an outdoor patio! I'm not sure what year or season. I think RERE thought it was '06 white, but I'm thinking maybe ivory? It has a creaminess to it...but who cares. It's definitely chevre, and it smells intoxicating. My only other bag is a hobo (Plomb), and I must say, the Day does hug the bod just a wee bit better. I'm a serious 6 month ban, but my next bag after that will definitely be a City.

The chus - You know what, your picture is breath-taking. I can almost imagine myself standing there in the openesss! Its so gorgeous! And so are you.

Glossie - Great style - i love to see ur mod pixs

Everybody looks so great with their bals! Perfect;)

thanks, drati. heh. i'm just lazy to keep changing bags. if i don't do this, the others won't get to see the light of day. lol.

thanks, teddyraph! hope to see more of your pics! i really like the mandarin bbags.

Status
Not open for further replies.