Photos wearing your Bbags ***COMMENTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, glossie :flowers:!! This one of my very high-low outfits - $7.00 BR Outlet Top and $12.50 Old Navy Scarf w/ $1495 Bal :P!!

lol. all my clothes and shoes are v cheap too. the black dress was a great vintage find. shoes are gojane. i believe in looking like a million bucks w/o having to fork out a million bucks for clothes and shoes :P i'll give bags the only exception / excuse / vice :P

Thank you guys for the compliments! I did a closet clear out (a HUGE ONE) and that sweater dress got pushed out of obscurity as a result so the clear out was definitely needed.

Thanks again!! : ))

Glossie - only you can make the Black Monday looks so good!!! :love:

Karen - I love your pic and the outfits!:drool:

ChloeGlamour - ooohhh! another Work!! looking good and chic as always you! :nuts:

Pepper - Sara looks so content surrounded by those Bal clutches! :biggrin: From the pic, is it me who think Sara is so tiny against those big clutches, or rather, the cluthes are indeed big?? :biggrin:

i just died looking at Sara, peppers90! you should hear me squeal...

thanks, aki! :biggrin:

Ghost - ita with Decophile. you look great. and i like the ugly doll :lol: was it surreal for you when you're looking over the canyon? i was always in total awe when in the presence of such grandeur. it's sometimes eerie when i'm near caves or in between gorges. it was really "heavn on earth" as they say in mandarin when i was on huangshan, the famous mountain in china's anhui province.

CHOLEGLAMOUR 'F' - blueberry's one of my fave deep blues *bag envy* nice sunnies too!

Status
Not open for further replies.