Photos that inspire you, make you think, are beautiful ect

love the pics on this thread!! one has already become my desktop picture @ work...the tree picture with the sunlight in the background is so serene...it helps take me away from the madness here!! :sweatdrop:

OMG REALLY? I'm so glad that one of my pictures actually effected someone!! :P Oh wow, I'm so in shock...I'm such an amateur when it comes to photography!!

I'm glad that pic helped you! :heart: :smile:

This is me and my best friend a few months ago. She lives in Alabama now, while I'm still up here in KY, I miss her terribly. She's supposed to be moving back at some point soon, don't know when tho. She's more than my best friend, she is my sister (not biologically or anything), 100% percent, totally, no questions asked. She knows me better than anyone and no matter what I do she's gonna love me. It's the same for me with her. No matter what she does, I'm gonna be hanging right in there with her. She can call me at 3 in the morning and I'll get up out of bed and hit the road to get to her if she needs me.

When we were little people would always asks our Mom's if we were twins. We would tell them no. "Well you two must be sisters." Not literally....

This pick was taken a few months ago in the town square. There's a little park there. On one side of the square is the theatre I act at and I was showing her around cause the minute she gets back she's gonna join my company....We went over to the park where we watched people and laughed at them and we talked about when we were little and...it was an amazing day. I look at this picture (which I took) and I see all the reasons why our friendship has lasted this long. I see why she is my "sister." It's hard to explain. It's every reason why I love her and she loves me. (I'm on the bottom, Mandy is on the top.)

(P.S. I've got more stuff that I've taken ready to post....they'll show up later.)

Attachments

• n500730232_39432_7671[1].jpg
    n500730232_39432_7671[1].jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 46
^ Aw, that's a BEAUTIFUL picture! A picture can definitely speak a thousand words... :smile:
You're so lucky to have such a loving relationship with an amazing friend :heart: I hope as I get older I can still keep in touch with all my great friends I have now.

These are pictures I took. The first one is of an owl...I never realized how beautiful they were until I saw this one up close. The next one is of a butterfly at a botanical garden in Sarasota, Florida. The third picture is of the Venetian under the Las Vegas night sky....it looks fake! And lastly, my favorite picture I ever took of a palm tree. I live up north and don't see them often enough! :smile:

Attachments

• owl.jpg
    owl.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 30
  • butterfly.jpg
    butterfly.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF0615.JPG
    DSCF0615.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC01450.JPG
    DSC01450.JPG