Photos Stanwich Satchel

LitGeek

Mar 3, 2013
I popped into Macy's to see if they had the Stanwich or any of the Toledo bags. They only had the large Stanwich Satchel in natural and one Toledo wallet in natural. I agree with MiaBorsa, the Stanwich Satchel is one beautiful bag :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: I was very surprised by the size! The large Stanwich is much smaller than the Large Flo Satchel and just slightly larger than the small Flo Satchel. I also thought it felt lighter than the Flo Satchels and the zip opening was much smaller, which I think would make it less of a hassle to unzip with one hand. All in all I say it is definitely a winner! The Toledo leather on the one wallet they had was very nice and the natural color was very pretty. Here are a couple of photos I snapped:

5BFC67C5_zpsd906046a.jpg

DE23914E_zps9d320f55.jpg

Wow on this one is GORGY! I really like the pleats in the front that make is seem more relaxed and soft. Thanks for the recon! kc

ITA with this! :loveeyes:

I'm glad my Macy's didn't have one in on Thursday....she might be home with me now and I absolutely must take a breather from buying bags (at least for a day or two! ;))

Thanks, LitGeek!

Sue

It is taking all of my willpower not to order this bag! There was the pebbled Flo that I photographed and then there was a totally smooth flo...I really liked the pebbled texture better in this bag. The pebbled was definitely more smooshy and had a more relaxed vibe.

I just bought two of these yesterday. They had a pebbled one just like your picture, but I asked if they had a smoother one and she brought out this beauty from the back. I love the contrast between the natural body and the dark trim. I also love the richness of the dark brown TMoro so I had to get them both. They are my first Florentines and they definitely have a lighter weight to them. This is my first time trying to attach photos so my apologies if it doesn't work. I'm also new to photobucket.

[URL=http://s1023.photobucket.com/albums/af360/Trhanz/?action=view&current=14ac16ce66b4a31fbff7a23a70c0ba56_zpsdda985a0.jpg]

I just bought two of these yesterday. They had a pebbled one just like your picture, but I asked if they had a smoother one and she brought out this beauty from the back. I love the contrast between the natural body and the dark trim. I also love the richness of the dark brown TMoro so I had to get them both. They are my first Florentines and they definitely have a lighter weight to them. This is my first time trying to attach photos so my apologies if it doesn't work. I'm also new to photobucket.

Both beautiful, how much were they at the outlet?

Gorgeous! :loveeyes:

Both beautiful, how much were they at the outlet?
Thanks Lisa. They were 30%off of regular price of $368 and an additional $25 off. Not the best deal but it's because they are new. I just loved them more than anything else :smile: I had some Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket and a decision I just couldn't make. The extra $25 off was on all florentine bags. That ended yesterday. They also had the red one which was also very beautiful with the dark trim.

They are gorgeous and I can see why you could not choose just one. Thank you for posting the pictures. Kc

Last edited:
Gorgeous bags twoboys! I totally get why you needed both :woot::woot::woot:
Oh gosh. Now I need your bag, the Ivy in the small satchel. It's still on sale at the outlet for 50% off and Now the more I see the picture I need to have it. I just can't find the time to get back out there with this snow..... And kids hockey games....and that little thing called work. :pout: