Photos & report from Buzz Aldrin event in Southern California

haven

Jul 4, 2008
Hopefully at the beach!
Well I took DH & the boys to the Buzz Aldrin event. What a madhouse! It was absolutely chaotic. I took some pics - some specific for the event & some eye candy. We also got a pic taken of the whole family by the professional photographer who was there. I need to call the store to get those pics.

I did see some stuff that I wanted to buy but not in that madhouse. I told my SA that I would have to come back next weekend.

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
You're so lucky to get to go. I think that's the only store in California that Buzz Aldrin is doing the book signing. I'm in Nor Cal, so I'm going to miss out.

haven

Jul 4, 2008
Hopefully at the beach!
That is all the pics that I could get. I tried to get a pic of the ostrich SO bags, but it didn't come out. Plus an SA stared me down after my attempt to take that pic.

The SAs were also hovering around the newer pieces, so I couldn't get pics of those.

I didn't see any eclipse bags or the new blurry stole.

I did see some fire engine red Ursula sunnies that I am def. going to buy.

Last edited:

haven

Jul 4, 2008
Hopefully at the beach!
I am going to call the store tomorrow & see if I can get copies of the professional pics. If they look ok then maybe I will post them as well.

The SAs were running around like chickens with their heads cut off the whole time. I don't know how anyone actually shops during these things.

haven

Jul 4, 2008
Hopefully at the beach!
^^^ You are welcome!

What I don't understand are the ladies who obviously dress up for these events & carry a Dooney Burke or Coach purse. I have nothing against those brands, but if a LV SA invites you to a LV event then shouldn't you carry LV? There was one lady who even wore some type of fur stole and carried a D & B bag.