Photos on The Purse Forum

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where are specific instructions on how to upload photos to "The Purse Forum"? Thanks

2. Not sure if there are but if you click the Go Advanced Button at the bottom of the page like you are replying to a post, and click the attachments button(the little paperclip) there are some file size specifications. If there is something more than that maybe someone else can point you in the right direction.

3. Thank you! Specifically, I want to upload handbag photos, so that I can have the bags authenticated.

4. You can create a free photobucket account. Once you do, you upload the pictures directly from your computer and then you copy the direct link, and come to tPF and use the little insert picture tool (little mountain) and you paste it. I recommend using two tabs with this. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

5. Photobucket has a several options for changing the photos into html. Which method is the correct one to use on "The Purse Forum"? 1) HTML clickable thumbnails for Ebay, Livejournal, MySpace, etc. - recommended 2) HTML images for Ebay, Livejournal, MySpace, etc. 3) IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended 4) IMG images for message boards 5) URL's for email, Yahoo messenger, AOL messenger, etc . Thanks

6. If you use photobucket just copy the direct link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.