Photos of your less than perfect vintage Hermès and share experiences

First of all, huge thanks to the wonderful, generous, and helpful folks in this H community that help us on our journeys to our vintage beauties.

Let me introduce my 1960s chocolate box calf Kelly. I’d been looking for the perfect vintage K and just so happened to come across this beauty with my very own initials—my unicorn bag. Ugh, I could have cried …

Once I had @bababebi authenticate her and she arrived safely from Paris, she needed some much needed TLC—boy, was she dry. Looking for alternative solutions to the H Spa, I discovered the famous @docride and her YouTube channel (can we talk about her videos and how she’s the Bob Ross of luxury handbags??).

I decided to send Doc a couple bags for a facelift, including my K; she brought her back to life (even getting rid of the smell), sourced and dyed a strap to match, and upgraded my clochette.

Here she is in all her (new-to-me) glory. So, so in love. (Who doesn’t love a good before/after?!)

View attachment 5720390

View attachment 5720391

View attachment 5720392
This bag is absolutely stunning. Time stopped for me. It just shows how special H as a heritage brand truly is. I love vintage bags.

I love your bags. i recently got both in other colors. How do you like them
I love my vintage H bags but I wish I get to wear them more often. I actually use my Dalvy more than my Sac Malle Poste. I think the latter competes with other similar design H bags in my collection (Roulis and C), which I tend to reach out for more often, unfortunately.

I love my vintage H bags but I wish I get to wear them more often. I actually use my Dalvy more than my Sac Malle Poste. I think the latter competes with other similar design H bags in my collection (Roulis and C), which I tend to reach out for more often, unfortunately.
We seem to have similar tastes in bags. I have a Roulis as well. What size do you have. I dont have a C but it is on my wishlist for this year. Would you mind posting a picture of your Hermes family? Your other bags are beautiful. Thanks