Photos of your Chanels in action...

I feel so jealous of you who have Chanel boutiques close by! I have to rely on prel9ved during this pandemic as I am not traveling. Hence I have not jumped onto the Chanel19 bandwagon yet.

Anyway I did recently acquired the same 2016 Boy bag in both black and white (I was indecisive and didn't have any white bags for Summer). Actually I also bought the same exact blazer in black and white so essentially I can do the same exact outfits in black and white LOL. Which gave me an idea.... A Chanel black vs white photo shoot :smile: in future.

The shoulder straps are hanging in back but I took the pic like this to see what the short handles looked like. I added them myself and just want opinions on how they look?? They are acrylic chain but I may make some out of semi precious stones (round like pearls but made of stones like agate and topaz etc) and even personalized ones with names from gold letters etc. and if people like them I may sell them. But the acrylic is just plain because the bags have enough detail in the mixed leathers chevrons.

What do you think? They hang as decoration or also can be held as a short handle. Do they look ok with these bags? Or does it cheapen them?

Attached also the blazers I got same time. (They are not Chanel.) Hubby thinks I'm nuts.

20210226_004710_1614315135355.jpgBlk.jpgWht.jpg

Last edited:
I feel so jealous of you who have Chanel boutiques close by! I have to rely on prel9ved during this pandemic as I am not traveling. Hence I have not jumped onto the Chanel19 bandwagon yet.

Anyway I did recently acquired the same 2016 Boy bag in both black and white (I was indecisive and didn't have any white bags for Summer). Actually I also bought the same exact blazer in black and white so essentially I can do the same exact outfits in black and white LOL. Which gave me an idea.... A Chanel black vs white photo shoot :smile: in future.

The shoulder straps are hanging in back but I took the pic like this to see what the short handles looked like. I added them myself and just want opinions on how they look?? They are acrylic chain but I may make some out of semi precious stones (round like pearls but made of stones like agate and topaz etc) and even personalized ones with names from gold letters etc. and if people like them I may sell them. But the acrylic is just plain because the bags have enough detail in the mixed leathers chevrons.

What do you think? They hang as decoration or also can be held as a short handle. Do they look ok with these bags? Or does it cheapen them?

Attached also the blazers I got same time. (They are not Chanel.) Hubby thinks I'm nuts.

View attachment 5002583View attachment 5002587View attachment 5002588
I love the mods! Gives the boy bags a 19ish flair. The plain look of the chain looks elegant to me

View attachment 5002583View attachment 5002587View attachment 5002588
These look so good. They’re subtle but make a difference. I really love them. I think they work so well because they’re the color of the bag so I don’t think a blinged out one would look as good in my opinion.

View attachment 5002583

Those look so good! I thought for a second they were actually an authentic style with the added 19-type chains and I just missed them in the past. Very cool and on trend right now!

• Love
Reactions: 880 and Hazzelnut