Photos of your Chanels in action...

I put on a few outfits right when I got it to test out some looks! View attachment 4998337
Though she pops a lot more in natural daylight!
View attachment 4998338
It looks amazing!, especially in the last pic with the flare jeans and the one with the black pants, too. You look great with it, thank you so much for sharing your style. :smile::heart:

Hardly get any chance to take her out...so here she is at my monthly OB appointment. Along with my second Chanel piece, the classic flap cardholder. Big thanks to @nat74 for introducing me to her SA who managed to snag it for me!

I read somewhere that there’s no such thing as “just one Chanel piece”. Once you get one you want another! I’m already eyeing a Coco Handle but working hard to resist the temptation!:blush:

EA51FFCD-099D-4E4F-8E1E-5EFCEF932A3E.jpeg

Last edited:
Hardly get any chance to take her out...so here she is at my monthly OB appointment. Along with my second Chanel piece, the classic flap cardholder. Big thanks to nat74 for introducing me to her SA who managed to snag it for me!

I read somewhere that there’s no such thing as “just one Chanel piece”. Once you get one you want another! I’m already eyeing a Coco Handle but working hard to resist the temptation!:blush:

View attachment 5000761
Such a classic beauty!
As for eyeing another Chanel piece I absolutely understand you. My so called one and only Chanel bag has already led me to 8 Chanel bags within 3 years... My Chanel addiction is getting out of control according to my hubby~

Such a classic beauty!
As for eyeing another Chanel piece I absolutely understand you. My so called one and only Chanel bag has already led me to 8 Chanel bags within 3 years... My Chanel addiction is getting out of control according to my hubby~

8! I’m so envious! Having to pay tax for them in the US is really holding me back right now. With the pandemic going on it’ll be ages till we can travel to Europe! Argh!