Photos of your Chanels in action...

LOVE your mod shot so much my beautiful friend @Dextersmom :hugs: :love::hbeat::heart::heart::heart: I am soooo happy to find your beautiful post now ( I've been away little bit over the weekend until yesterday ) I'm glad you enjoy your life with your gorgeous Chanel collection. Hope your DH was the other seat:heart: :hugs:Your post makes me feel Angels around you :hugs:I know it might sounds bit cheesy for others but seriously I mean it...:blush:
Look so yummy too! I also LOVE pasta with a glass of red so much...that makes me wanna go to Italian tomorrow lunch :heart:haha :P
Thank you, thank you, thank you, my darling friend. :hbeat: It was my DH and I having our dinner together and I have been enjoying our outings with my Chanel's. In fact, last night I picked up the dark red M/L classic flap (even though I already have the mini) and I look forward to using it very soon. :hugs::heart::heart::heart:

You certainly are not the only chanel weirdo that pets her lambskin bag.

I just pet my blue lambskin square mini as I typed hahahah

I think they are made to induce petting :yes:

Thank you for sharing that dress it's indeed fun and gorgeous!!! Your DH has good taste! I love the story behind it and since I have a very active imagination, just thinking Paris, that dress and special event is so Cinderella like and mesmerizing. It must have been some wonderful memories!!! :heart: oh so love that city!

View attachment 3798306
So pretty, Vanana! :heart::heart:

Just came back from a little vacation trip over the last weekend for our double events - been busy for my DH birthday & our anniversary - exact in same week:drinkup: So August aways gets us busier…So.....What did I miss while I was gone?? I must missed so many lovely ladies friends gorgeous Chanel.... :eek: Hopefully catch up soon after this :rolleyes:

Here is what I chose for our anniversary events - my favorite green lamb mini with special dress ...:heart:
Thanks for letting me share lovely Chanel lovers and friends. Hope you all lovely ladies have a wonderful week :wave::winkiss:
View attachment 3798236
My DH made a comment how he liked my green lamb mini with my black dress ( sparkle silver dress see through black dress ) which is unusual and that kind of comment on Chanel from a man brighten my mood up more…haha :giggle:

My green lamb mini was waiting patiently for me to get ready to out for dinner….:smile:
View attachment 3798237

And...This one is closet color to real life for my 16B Green lamb mini shiny ruthenium hw...I just love this shade of Green on lambskin so much....:heart: Thanks so much for letting me share my crazy love with you lovely Chanel ladies....:winkiss:
View attachment 3798238

Bonus pic ;)
View attachment 3798239
You and your green mini look truly breathtaking, my sweet friend. :hbeat::hugs: I hope that you and your DH had a beautiful time celebrating together. :heart::heart:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, my darling friend. :hbeat: It was my DH and I having our dinner together and I have been enjoying our outings with my Chanel's. In fact, last night I picked up the dark red M/L classic flap (even though I already have the mini) and I look forward to using it very soon. :hugs::heart::heart::heart:
My gorgeous friend T, Did you say dark red ML flap?? :nuts:WOW what did I miss?? I did not know you got ML size as well :yahoo:You're truly a Chanel lover, my beautiful friend :girlsigh::heart::heart::heart: Can't wait to hear your excitement for your new Red ML beauty and beautiful mod shot again when you have a chance next time taking out:love: ( ohhh maybe can you please tag me on the one if you don't mind and would remember me..?) but please never mind and no worries, I'm embarrassed to being such a pushy...:blush: haha :sweatdrop: Just love love to see beautiful you and silly me might miss it again and I really don't wanna miss yours :love:

My gorgeous friend T, Did you say dark red ML flap?? :nuts:WOW what did I miss?? I did not know you got ML size as well :yahoo:You're truly a Chanel lover, my beautiful friend :girlsigh::heart::heart::heart: Can't wait to hear your excitement for your new Red ML beauty and beautiful mod shot again when you have a chance next time taking out:love: ( ohhh maybe can you please tag me on the one if you don't mind and would remember me..?) but please never mind and no worries, I'm embarrassed to being such a pushy...:blush: haha :sweatdrop: Just love love to see beautiful you and silly me might miss it again and I really don't wanna miss yours :love:
You didn't miss a thing, my friend. i picked up the M/L last night and it is sitting pretty in it's box, still wrapped up, in my closet. No energy for a reveal, but I will surely post an action shot soon and i will be sure to tag you, my lovely friend and fellow red lover. This red is so captivating and rich that I had to have it in both mini and M/L....and o case. :lol:;):hbeat::heart::hugs:

You didn't miss a thing, my friend. i picked up the M/L last night and it is sitting pretty in it's box, still wrapped up, in my closet. No energy for a reveal, but I will surely post an action shot soon and i will be sure to tag you, my lovely friend and fellow red lover. This red is so captivating and rich that I had to have it in both mini and M/L....and o case. :lol:;):hbeat::heart::hugs:
Oh so sorry for being silly me again! Yes I reread your post and got it now :sweatdrop: (btw...this emoji is totally match with my character so comes out too often...)
My dearest beautiful friend :hugs:Yes I totally understand you're in very special moment and your beloved DH recovery and your peaceful life is what I've been praying for. Your relaxing time and enjoyment moments is the most important to hear, So please no worries, and Please forgive me, I did not mean and please no rush or any pleasure at all :hugs:I hope you have rest and relaxing and enjoying your precious time with your dearest DH :heart::heart::heart:
But just love to say again, Congrats on your Reds Chanel my dearest sweet friend :congrats: As a Chanel red addict myself...:blush:just exciting news to hear :nuts: and love love love such idea you've got ML & Mini & O-Case!!! :yahoo:

Dear @Dextersmom my darling friend, I was too excited for your amazing haul of Reds Chanel and totally missed this most important note in my previous comment to your reply of the happiest news that your DH was at the other seat!!:heart::heart::heart: :hugs:You two lovely couple has been in my daily prayer humbly....:heart:( even while I'm busy that doesn't matter since I do pray daily that's the most imporabt meditation for me...) :winkiss: I'm so humbly thankful to our merciful God protected such a precious your amazing DH love of your life :hugs: