Photos of your Chanels in action...

Rocking the boy!!
I'm loving your casual outfit with this stunning boy [emoji173]️

Thank you ladies!!! :flowers:

I had the boy packed up but broke it out of confinement to match the ripped jeans :lol: That was its maiden voyage and after using it I discovered 2 things: 1) I really do prefer rectangular minis/225/ML/and small boys as far as sizes go. It's just so "easy". 2) This so black boy is definitely officially the "coolest" chanel bag I have and might be used a lot going forward because while I like dressing up, there are plenty of times where I dress down like this. though the reissue and other bags I have would work well too, this one just is perfect for these kind of outfit IMO. :smile:

This outfit is so bad a..! Love the boy and captain sparrow tee.
hahaha thank you!! I knew we were going to be running around all day so... :P This t-shirt is so soft and comfy and has a very nice cut/fit but once you go grinning skull, you're directed to ripped jeans. As one does... :lol:

Awwww, me LOVES this one!!!! Hello dearest Mr. Vanana! Do you know how lucky you are to have this magnificent woman by your side? Of course you do!:heart::hugs:
:blush: You made me blush... hehehe DH does not know that he has been featured. I was hungry and bored waiting for a table after a long day of walking around so a picture of the boys happened :lol: Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! :hbeat:

Python Coco Handle out and about with me in Hong Kong!
63578d8f-2339-4df5-8034-cb764a6f1490_zpszooap9js.jpg

Thanks for letting me share :smile:

Happy Sunday!:flowers:
Had a wonderful day shopping yesterday(its been several looong months) and My wonderful DH gifted me this from the Chanel boutique! He n I disagreed about which classic size I should get(i thought Jumbo lamb ghw) but he loved this on me so much he thought I should get it! :amuse:
The SA said it was from last year but im pretty sure it was from 2yrs ago? Anyone know? But I surprised myself and love the size and tweed so much !! Thank you for letting me share !!!
IMG_4265.JPG