Photos of your Chanels in action...

Currently in Tokyo, got to see some early blooming cherryblossoms! Let's hope next week we get to see full bloom!

View attachment 3645599
View attachment 3645600
Beautiful shot with cherry blossom!! :smile: Wow I am so happy you enjoy Tokyo!!:wave: I hope you enjoy your visit yinnie!!:heart::heart: :hbeat: I'll be there for just 10 days next month during the spring break and not sure if we'd miss the cherry blossom bloom though, we go there this cherry blossom season every year...It's indeed beautiful!! :girlsigh: usually still stay in April and wish this year too..... :rolleyes: :heart:well, I will enjoy mostly yummy foods there :P so I've been on my diet this month before leave lol :giggle:I hope you enjoy yummy Japanese foods too dear friend :hugs:

Beautiful pics Miss CC! I love your pretty nail color too :hbeat: Can't believe It's been crazy week for me again and have missed all the beautiful friends posts until today :cray: Hope you have a fabulous weekend :hugs:

Finally came back here PF world....It's been crazy busy week for me :cray: phew finally had a chance to take a quick shot this evening :smile:
Haven't used this Jumbo for ages....:rolleyes: I use my Chanel everyday but I reach my smaller M/L or mini the most and she is bit large and heavy on me....well, she deserve for some breath and sometime fun outing together.... :giggle:
Thanks for letting me share & Happy Friday and wonderful weekend lovelies PF friends :wave::winkiss: View attachment 3645137

Thank you my beautiful friend!! Your jumbo is gorgeous and such a classic. I must admit I haven't used mine in a while too. Seeing yours makes me want to take mine out again. Have a great weekend!! [emoji173]

Reactions: shopgirl4cc