Photos of your Chanels in action...

This is coolest edgy WOC I've ever seen next to your gorgeous bronze WOC!! dearest friend :loveeyes: You have such an amazing collection!!!! Hope you had a relaxed fun weekend and have a nice week again :hugs::heart:
Thanks so much sweet friend...you are overly generous w/ your kind words! Your collection is amazing & it sure would be fab to see them all together (no pressure!! I know it's not always easy doing the family shot!!:lol::wave::hugs:

Reactions: shopgirl4cc
Today I was again a bit more early, so picture time for my beloved Chanel shopping bag. This bag I never post here before, just once in a family pic. I don't know why, because this one is my most used Chanel bag. She is a bit smaller than the GST, not so boxy, more soft, the handles are more thin and hold much better on the shoulder and I absolutely love this color and the combo bordeaux with RHW.
I wish you all here a happy week :wave:
View attachment 3617888

Oh the colour of this Chanel is just divine Alexa67, I have always had a soft spot for this particular shade [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Reactions: Alexa67
GREAT style head to toe dear Alexa!! LOVE this mod:loveeyes::tup::hbeat: Totallly dig your tote & that color is yummy!:love:
Lovely Kendie thank you:flowers: Yes the color is fantastic. And she is a bit special for me, because I bought her in Paris in Rue Cambon. I went to Paris last year to get a Hermes bag and had a really unpleasant experience there. I saw this bag on the fist day and don't want to spent any money at this moment. On the second day I went bag to Chanel and they took me with a warm welcome show me all around the shop and this shop is really worth to call them flagship. Sorry for this little background story :noworry:

Reactions: Kendie26
Today I was again a bit more early, so picture time for my beloved Chanel shopping bag. This bag I never post here before, just once in a family pic. I don't know why, because this one is my most used Chanel bag. She is a bit smaller than the GST, not so boxy, more soft, the handles are more thin and hold much better on the shoulder and I absolutely love this color and the combo bordeaux with RHW.
I wish you all here a happy week :wave:
View attachment 3617888

You look so pretty, Alexa, and that is a BEAUTIFUL tote!! :girlsigh::heart:

Reactions: Alexa67