Photos of your Chanels in action...

Really pretty!!

Never bored seeing this classic beauty!!

Never boring to me to see gorgeous bags out and about! Glad you are enjoying your CHANEL!

Thank you friends! Very nice if you. Amazed by your style and collections, happy to be part of this forum...

And yes - I am really enjoying my Chanel. Too much perhaps - I am already looking at medium Reissue whilst I supposed to wait till April!

Please don’t get bored. This is my only Chanel flap and I love it so much that I tried to carry it every time I got a chance - whenever I can go out with less stuff - usually weekend.

She really goes with everything including distressed jeans and flip flop! And I love how the color changes under different lights....

View attachment 4343153
Nothing boring about this bag. Very lovely.

About to head out to run errands earlier today in sweats and my lambskin jumbo, my official weekend bag lately. I’m 5’2” and wear a US 2 and 25 in jeans, and the jumbo seems plenty big to me now. It’s hard to believe I used to be hardcore devoted to the maxi. (Excuse the messy mountain of clothes behind me. We plan to move in the near future, and one of my projects for this long holiday weekend is going through piles of old clothes to decide what to keep, throw away or donate.)

Attachments

• 4BD4D222-C35B-4001-B308-BF011F59E5A4.jpeg
    4BD4D222-C35B-4001-B308-BF011F59E5A4.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,700