Photos of your Chanels in action...

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. cute shoes! and those pants, where did you get them if you dont mind me asking..?

2. Thank you. It’s from Spring 2018 :smile:

3. Out and about with the hubby and my Gabrielle :smile:

A6471712-30B9-4257-9777-5B4F431B3114.JPG
  4. But I like your sweater and your gorgeous brooche!

5. XCCX likes this.
  6. Venessa84 likes this.
  7. @March786 Aw thank you soo much for your super sweet words as always! :hugs: :heart:

March786 likes this.
  8. Welcome! Looking fabulous!

MarLie and March786 like this.
  9. :drool: :loveeyes: LOVE this red!! :ps:

March786 likes this.
  10. Thank you for your compliment, I really appreciate it! :flowers:

OCDshopaholic likes this.
  11. Tall1Grl likes this.
  12. Love the shoes!

LadyFabuluxe likes this.
  13. @Jkfashionstyle Here I am! :flowers: Happy to see you here again!:heart:
    Yes it's very quiet lately.... Miss Kendie is taking a tpf break and who knows when she will surprise us.
    LOVE the camera case AND the bracelet :drool: :girlsigh: did I miss the reveal for the bracelet?
    And what a fun camelia brooch, very avant garde! ;)

Jkfashionstyle and March786 like this.
  14. Ah..that explains the quietness (Miss Kendie on break). I’ll try to post bi-monthly if not weekly here. But love seeing your posts here @Bibi25260 and always looking lovely.

I was going to do a reveal of the bracelet , vinyl camellia brooch along with a potential new bag (still waiting), hopefully available soon. I love the bracelet, classic pearls with a twist esp in ruthenium color.

Bibi25260 likes this.
  15. When mini Evie is out, little Miss pink Coco comes out to play :love: ... My fav pink combo :hbeat: ... Have a great Sunday :wave:
    9C78460D-6E9F-4FFF-8258-B5D6FAF50417.jpeg

March786, MarLie, BlueCherry and 14 others like this.