Photos of your Chanels in action...

:yahoo::party: Biggest, Happiest HELLO & welcome back Dear March!! You’ve been missed! So happy all of your bags arrived safe & sound w/ your move. Hope you are getting settled & enjoying your new home!:drinks: All of your bags are STUNNING!!:girlsigh::love:

Hellooooooooooooooo :hugs:
Thankyou so much, your such a joy and always bring happiness :hbeat: I have missed you dearly:hugs:

These are The only ones I managed to fit in my carry on, the others I bravely put into the container or sent back to my parents house :crybaby: I couldn’t risk all of them.
We will be moving into the new place within a week or so, it’s all very exciting ;)
Will be updating all the pics soon with the new views ;)

Hellooooooooooooooo :hugs:
Thankyou so much, your such a joy and always bring happiness :hbeat: I have missed you dearly:hugs:

These are The only ones I managed to fit in my carry on, the others I bravely put into the container or sent back to my parents house :crybaby: I couldn’t risk all of them.
We will be moving into the new place within a week or so, it’s all very exciting ;)
Will be updating all the pics soon with the new views ;)
Gosh, I can hardly imagine the stress of moving your beloved chanels:eek:Hopefully it wasn’t too stressful!! Such an exciting time for you & family...wishing you all the best for a very happy & smooth transition & will be on the lookout for your pics w/ the views!:yahoo: