Photos of your Chanels in action...

Thank you, my sweet friend. :hugs:We enjoyed a relaxing and indulgent dinner after a very busy week. :heart: This was one of our first outings where my DH has progressed to using a cane (instead of a walker) so we are very pleased. :hbeat:
:yahoo::clap: BEST news ever DM....Wooohoooo Mr Dextersmom!!!:drinks: As you know we all adore you to smitherines & have held you close in thoughts & prayers since last year. Amazing progress....please send him my/our cheers & best regards:hugs: Oh & I smiled at @shopgirl4cc comment because I also noticed his hand/ring in that pic you posted!:lol:

My dear funny friend @Chanel7Chanel So you're always too much joking with me :lol: Ok...so your curiousty made me check and I just found my original pic from Valentine's Day outing last week - It's just same boring hair style as you saw before :sweatdrop: I just realized I actually don't do anything on my hair... :huh: Anyway, here it is for you, and my beautiful dearest @Dextersmom for your sweetest comment :blush:and gentle heart:love: :hugs:Here you go....my just very simple and natural, boring daily hair style....:amuse:
View attachment 3978824
Lambskin LOVE :heart: It's been raining yesterday but I missed my lamb flap..so I took her to lunch with my girl friend yesterday in raining :smile:
I mean....Chanel lambskin is tough more than we think, so I hope lovely Chanel ladies can enjoy their lambskin flaps more if their lambskin beauties are sitting in their closet... ( life is short ;) )
Thanks so much for letting me share & Hope Chanel sweet friends have a relaxed and blessed weekend :wave::winkiss:
View attachment 3978836
Girl, you have NO idea what I wouldn’t do for your glorious hair!!!! You are blessed. Love seeing ALL of your magnificent mods & precious bags. You are always a vision....true grace & lovelieness! :love::loveeyes::smooch: :sunshine:Oh, but sadly I am still terrified to take any of my chanels out in the rain. I’ll see if you can inspire me on this!!:angel:

:heart::hbeat::tup:Perfect combo my Lovely!! I/we are sick of all this rain:doh:!! I can’t remember where i saw it but I saw your bag in a bright blue, think it was also lizard if memory is working & I thought of you because I knew you had this style & love it. I was very tempted but held off :biggrin:
I know right?! So confused!!! It’s still winter and not spring right?!:cursing:

I’ve only seen this bag in regular leather like this and the ombré ones from years ago and never in blue! And lizard?! Wow how much self control do you have?!?! :giggle:

Reactions: shopgirl4cc
I know right?! So confused!!! It’s still winter and not spring right?!:cursing:

I’ve only seen this bag in regular leather like this and the ombré ones from years ago and never in blue! And lizard?! Wow how much self control do you have?!?! :giggle:
Wacky weather indeed. I hope we don’t get blasted with 1 more huge snow dump!! If i can find that blue bag I’ll pm you! I think i said “NO” to myself cause I just caved & bought 2 more SLGs (& i mean after the 1 I bought from our boutique girl!)

Thank you, my friend. :heart: It means a lot to me. :heart::hugs:

Thank you for sharing your Chanel care plan, my friend. :smile::heart: Confession time; I am a little bit obsessed with these soft cloths.....so much so I keep one in my car to gently rub my bags with while at stop lights, etc. I know this is a little bit crazy. :lol::blush::heart: I have also used a little Cadillac leather conditioner on my bags, as needed, especially on my 225, as it can feel a little dry sometimes. I use the Cadillac brand because that is what the SA's at my Nordstrom use, and I have seen them buff out scratches and small stains/scuffs with it on bags as well as shoes. It is kind of a magical cream, imo. :heart::heart:
Wow you ladies are diligent! I just put them back to the dust bag and haven’t done anything for any of my bags. Perhaps I should get this Cadillac thing :thinking:

Wacky weather indeed. I hope we don’t get blasted with 1 more huge snow dump!! If i can find that blue bag I’ll pm you! I think i said “NO” to myself cause I just caved & bought 2 more SLGs (& i mean after the 1 I bought from our boutique girl!)
I need the sun to feel that I’m in the world of the living!!! I can’t wait to have the ground dry again. :sad:

It’s probably for the best there will be many spectacular blues I feel in coming seasons so patience will pay off for sure :smile:

Reactions: Kendie26
Thank you, my sweet friend. :hugs:We enjoyed a relaxing and indulgent dinner after a very busy week. :heart: This was one of our first outings where my DH has progressed to using a cane (instead of a walker) so we are very pleased. :hbeat:
DM this is the very best news!!! Insert *Cartwheels*.

The very best to you lovely couple. He will be running around full speed intercepting your credit card at chanel stores everywhere soon! :tup:

Wow you ladies are diligent! I just put them back to the dust bag and haven’t done anything for any of my bags. Perhaps I should get this Cadillac thing :thinking:
:lol::giggle:Haha I said the same thing to myself....time for us (Van) to follow dearest @Dextersmom and @shopgirl4cc advise & keep a chanel cloth in our cars!
P.s.-oh & @shopgirl4cc , i smiled big when I looked at the color nail polish i used yesterday & will post a pic for you at some point....it’s brand “BUTTER”(London) & the color name is “ShopGirl!!” :drinks: