Photos of your Chanels in action...

:heart::heart::heart:Brought my lovely pink Coco for holiday but she was lonely so we got her a beige Claire as her timeless companion. It was indeed a fruitful holiday! :yucky:
love the simple casual styling :smile: is the coco the small size or medium size? (the only thing I can tell is that it's not the mini size as that one is quite petite) :P

Reactions: Firstchanellv28
Nice! it's soooooo damaging... and I haven't even set foot inside stores... just online holiday shopping (ah hem end up with many for myself of course) from one retailer's got me scared already... :P
Thanks @Vanana :smile:. TBH, I (whispering) hate holiday shopping :tdown:! I went to this particular mall in Toronto for free valet, free gift wrapping, free coat check (imagine north pole jackets today with windchill -20degC!!!), lounge, etc. (Took advantage of my Visa card membership). I don’t like crowds :cursing:... All I can think of is virus, virus, virus :crybaby::drool::no:! So, got my list, took my 6 foot 2 son with me to carry all the paper bags & I’m 90% done with gift shopping :biggrin::yahoo::happydance:. BTW, I did prioritize myself, too, before others! Haha :graucho::lol:

Thanks @Vanana :smile:. TBH, I (whispering) hate holiday shopping :tdown:! I went to this particular mall in Toronto for free valet, free gift wrapping, free coat check (imagine north pole jackets today with windchill -20degC!!!), lounge, etc. (Took advantage of my Visa card membership). I don’t like crowds :cursing:... All I can think of is virus, virus, virus :crybaby::drool::no:! So, got my list, took my 6 foot 2 son with me to carry all the paper bags & I’m 90% done with gift shopping :biggrin::yahoo::happydance:. BTW, I did prioritize myself, too, before others! Haha :graucho::lol:
Oh I HEAR you!!! :no: I got pretty much my shopping list done but like I found a lot of things I liked on this site. Then the next day see another pair of jeans -same place. Then today (the next day) get notified that one thing that was out of my size is in stock now - same site! My DH is going to kill me :sad:

Reactions: luvlux64
Oh I HEAR you!!! :no: I got pretty much my shopping list done but like I found a lot of things I liked on this site. Then the next day see another pair of jeans -same place. Then today (the next day) get notified that one thing that was out of my size is in stock now - same site! My DH is going to kill me :sad:
I loooove online shopping! We only have 1 Hermes store in Toronto, 2 Chanel stores, & 2 LV stores! I hate driving to downtown (Toronto) as in any downtown cities- traffic & parking is a hassle :mad::cursing:. I wish Chanel has online shopping :crybaby:... Hermes does it the best! It arrives in your door in a couple of days :tup::yes:. And anything to give us reason to treat ourselves! :graucho: Lol. Just give your DH something really nice... that’s what I did :lol::biggrin:. Well, happy online shopping & be safe :hugs:

Lots of reissue pairing lately with the cold snowy weather and quite frankly more and more drawn to the no fuss classic look that is so easy to coordinate and so nice to touch - perfect bag for a busy casual day :smile:

The ultimate camellia brooch joined in today as it went really well with the warm color of this cashmere cardigan - I am ready for the cold! :yes:
View attachment 3905728

Such nice outfit! Low profile yet elegant! Is your reissue a 225 or 226?

Reactions: Vanana
Took my mini out for the first time (spent three weeks figuring out how to downsize lol) -- and now I realize it was absolutely unnecessary for me to carry so much junk around. Everything I need fits in here! And it's very light, my shoulder will thank me for this [emoji16][emoji16]

View attachment 3907370
Welcome to the club! I used to carry everything around with me and the sense of enlightenment and freedom after realizing I don’t need all that opened up a world of convenience and so many more bag styles!!! Much easier to swap out of one bag into another too!

Congrats on a gorgeous red mini!

Reactions: chlamy