Photos of your Chanels in action...

Thank you!! Is it with ruthenium hardware as well? I'm sure it's going to be stunning!
It is, and it is quilted, not chevron, but my SA is unsure if it will be aged or shiny ruthenium, as the description just says ruthenium. I am hoping for aged, but I will take either. I am literally mesmerized by the beauty of your bag and I hope mine will be similar. It looks so special, but also like it would be a great neutral. Do you agree or what do you think since you have it already? Sorry to bug you with questions, but I just love your bag so much I can't help myself. :blush::heart:

Reactions: Precious84
Hi Dextersmom,
My 17K trendy is on her flight home from halfway across the world to me!!! ❤❤❤
Thanks for wowing me with your mod pic of your trendy as well. I can't wait to see it. Will share my joy when i lay my hands on her! :smile: :smile: :smile:
Oh, Arielgal, that is exciting and wonderful news!!! I am so, so happy for you as it is such an amazing bag!! I can't wait to see and hear how you like it. :heart::hugs:

Absolutely adorable, my dear friend!!! I love your bag and your bracelets are so pretty!!!:girlsigh::loveeyes:
Thank you, my sweet Auvina and I hope that you are well. I recently added these 2 Monica Vinader diamond bracelets to my mix, in white and yellow gold, to mix and match with the rose gold one I already have. :heart::heart::hugs:
Such a happy red ! We can never have too many reds my friend. You look lovely as always.
Thank you, my friend and fellow red Chanel lover!! You are so right....there is room for many reds in one's collection, in different shades and sizes. ;):heart::heart:

Last edited: