Photos of your Chanels in action...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :heart::heart::heart::girlsigh::girlsigh::girlsigh::queen: HELLO BEAUTY!!! Oh sweetest little mama-to-be!! How are you feeling? You look SO SO SO sweet in this mod!! That mini looks made special just for you girl:drinks: Wonderful "seeing" you! :hbeat::hugs::sunshine:
Dear S!
You're seriously a sunshine to everyone! :hugs:
Thank you for your kind words! I'm on my 3rd trimester now and can't wait to birth this nugget out so I can escape from the never ending nausea and morning/night sickness!

Likewise! So happy to seeing you!
Hope all is well and wonderful at your end!:hugs:

Reactions: Kendie26
Aww...So beautiful...You look great being pregnant!!!:heart::heart::heart: Congratulations!:loveeyes::flowers:

Hi, the light gold mini is very pretty in chevron :smile:. Enjoy your pregnancy and the peace :smile:..Will be definitely busy when your bundle of joy arrives.

What beautiful bag and you have an amazing pregnant outfit!
Thank you dear friends @Bibi25260 @Arielgal @Auvina15

@Auvina15 @Bibi25260 awwww ! Thank you! I feel awful most of the time so your words definitely made my day!

@Arielgal I'm addicted to chevron :biggrin:
Haha! Yes! Not looking forward to the sleepless night when the Bub is finally here!

Love your whole outfit! N the background of fall leaves n flowers. Is that your garden? It must be a very very pretty sight to see the coloured autumn leaves! ⚘⚘⚘ Such a nice view to behold everyday ❤❤❤
A beauty!! And LOVE your coat!

You looked ready and fierce for that dinner! Love the bag, cardi, brooch, well everything!!
Thanks kindly sweeties!! Yes @Arielgal ,that's our garden (the front of our house / patio area)I do SO LOVE this time of year w/ all the beautiful fall leaves & crisp air! Thank you dear!:hugs:
@Bibi25260 dying laughing:lol:at the:giggle: "fierce" part:blush:...you are too cute & funny miss dreamboat!:hugs:

Dear S!
You're seriously a sunshine to everyone! :hugs:
Thank you for your kind words! I'm on my 3rd trimester now and can't wait to birth this nugget out so I can escape from the never ending nausea and morning/night sickness!

Likewise! So happy to seeing you!
Hope all is well and wonderful at your end!:hugs:
Wow the time has flown by (3rd trimester)...well, flown by for me/us:lol:...Girl, you do not even look pregnant at all in that last mod!! So sorry you've been having neverending sickness/nausea, BUT no doubt your little "bub" will be SO WORTH IT! Plus, you can always remind them of this fact all their life/growing up & "guilt" them (haha:lol:)into doing what you want/need them to do by simply reminding them of your pregnancy experience. Heck, my mom still does that to me!
Your countdown is on my dear until we all "meet" the sweetest mini aki_sato!:drinks::hugs::clap::yahoo::smooch: