Photos of new Legacy Shoulder Bag - Fall '07 Style & Heart Padlock Key Fob

Beautiful bag asnd I love that jeyfob!

I was wondering how long the strap is?
I have the legazy zip and it has a 16 in starp im really hoping this one is about the same?
13" adjustable strap with a 7" drop. The strap on the Legacy Shoulder Zip is definitely longer and more comfortable than this one.

Darnit that's what I was afraid of. The 16 inch starp is the perfect length for me. I was really hoping this would have the same length strap. Oh well all just continue to enjoy my legazy zip.

Ok, first things first . . . you're adorable!

Now, back on topic - I can't believe how big that bag is! From the other pics I've seen, it did look smaller than last year's but obviously, it's not.

Love the keyfob! Thanks for the pics!

Okay, all I can say is HOLY CRAP. This bag is way bigger than I realized. I just put stuff in it to take photos and I really can't believe how much fits in it! Check this:

1leginsidenew.jpg

1legacyinsidestuffed.jpg

1legacyinsidecontents.jpg

That's a Legacy Slim Envelope Wallet, a Legacy Wristlet, a Legacy mini skinny, another leather mini skinny, a skinny cosmetic case, keys and my huge Treo. :amazed:

Okay so 1) Thank you for posting pictures of the inside. This bag definately is bigger than what appears in photos. I can't believe all that fit in there.

2) I love that Legacy lining.

3) Now I can't wait till my bag gets here on Friday :yahoo: