Photos of New GS (v 2.0) Biblio AND Grape Alien Signal Paddle!

AmbassadorBri

UPS <3's TPF, too!
Jul 23, 2009
Here are several photos of the new Biblio in Grape Shine. I also took a few photos of the handbag with the Grape Biblio Charm on the other side, that way you can make a comparison. The colors are very close, and really, I cannot tell the difference, even in the sun!

DSC00652.jpg

DSC00651.jpg

DSC00653.jpg

Wow, gorgeous Bri! :biggrin: And what the heck is with the difference between Grapes??? My Grape Kin belt is sooo much lighter/redder than sample Biblio (which true, is different than new GS, but I can't see the new being closer to the Kin belt than sample is). ANYway, nice bag. ;)

BUt when you say alien signal paddle I know exactly what you're talking about. :smile:

I wish they were selling that combo tassel-braid-charm things separately. Does the smaller signal paddle work like the old HH luggage tags?

So the bag is a uniform shiny grape all over?

Yes, it is uniform and shiny all over :smile: The tag that already is on the bag, not the ASP, is a bit smaller than the ASP. However, it feels softer, not as stiff to me. I am not sure that it comes of without having to disassemble the whole tassel thingy!

Congrats, Bri! It's absolutely beautiful!

So it looks like they're cutting their tassels straight now--I think I'll cut mine on the diagonal when I get it!