Photos of my Somerset messenger

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Never uploaded any pictures on here , so please be patient with me P1010094 P1010093Hope i have done this right .

2. No Monroe. Sorry!Looking forward to seeing them when they do arrive.

3. Cant seem to upload my photos , but there is a photo in my album of my somerset messenger , if you want to have a look . Sorry still new to this

4. Ahhhhh! Yes, I've had a look in your album and the Somerset messenger looks great on you. I love the colour. Congratulations!

5. Looked in your album, it's a neutral colour and style so you should get plenty of wear out of her. Good buy!

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thought I would add those in for you ... hope you dont mind!

Lovely bag & such a YUMMY colour!! Congrats!! :biggrin:

7. Thanks LMM for doing that for me , really appreciate :biggrin:. I will have to learn. It really is a gorgeous bag and im very happy with it and the colour is beautiful. Thanks for all the great comments .

8. Not a problem .. :biggrin:

You can either use the paperclip feature above the box you type in (click on it & it allows you to choose & add photos) or save your pictures into photobucket.com & paste the links to them into the message box. You'll get the hang of it! :smile:

9. i love that bag i dont have one in that colour or style maybe i might find on on thw 14th @ SM

10. I was right - I haven't seen one of those before and its fabulous!!!!!

Does it have a zip along the very top of the bag too or is the zip on the front the main opening of the bag (if you know what I mean!).

Does this bag come in Oak as well does anybody know?

11. Hi Ali
    the top opening hasnt got a zip only a magnetic press stud (if you know what i mean) , on the outside there is a large pocket with a zip that is nearly the full size of the bag . Inside there are two pockets one with zip and one slip pocket , quite roomy. Not sure about other colours , i have only seen one other in this colour on ebay (double what i paid) and i think a used black on ebay.

12. Beautiful bag!!!!!

13. Lovely bag in a gorg colour!
    I have this in choc and love it too :biggrin:

14. It looks lovely!

15. Lovely lovely colour, monroe! Looks like a very versatile bag, great for summer. Congrats!