Photos of my new navy luxe nikki!!!

kimber418

O.G.
Mar 20, 2008
Here is my Navy Luxe Nikki from Three Sirens. The leather is gorgeous-It is empty in the photos.
The color is just the Navy I thought I was getting. The pictures are inside/the first one is without a flash and I think the flash went off on the other two! The leather is not as smooshy as my Nikki ocean, but I can tell it will break-in nicely. My Navy Lux/lizard combo Beau is on its way so I will send more photos when it gets here!
IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

Love it! Looks like all the panels match up - congrats! Navy Luxe is such a gorgeous shade! Can't wait to see your Beau pics to compare - and to see what lining yours has.

Thanks everyone! I do want to add that I think the NL nikki is one that may have to be handled somewhat more gently than my other RM's. By this I mean that I think scratches show up more easily. They can be rubbed out, but it is just one of those things that I want to point out. It could easily be my "go to" bag, however I would have to see how durable it is. Does anyone else with NAVY LUXE know what I am saying? I cannot think of another RM leather that I can compare it to. It is sort of like my glazed expresso leather but not exactly.
IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

your first couple pics of the navy luxe appear much more navy than other tpfers' royal blue navy luxes. whatever the colors, they're all beautiful! i just wish the colors were more consistent so people wouldn't be disappointed their pre-orders weren't misrepresented. enjoy your navy luxe, it's gorgeous.