Photos of my new bags: MJ, JC, Fendi

BagLovingMom said:
Jackpot!!! How gorgeous, I really like the Damier Chelsea too! Can't wait to see it.
Me too! ha ha! That will be my everyday work tote. I carry two bags to work - the purse and the tote. I had a hard time deciding - but this was a more practical shape for me than the saleya. I also wanted the Cabas Mezzo, but the light leather on the bottom is what worries me.

Congrats on all the great bags! I want to go to Vegas not, I was there last April but the MJ store wasn't open then. I've never been to a MJ store, I think I would go into purse overload. I love his stuff!Your MJ bag is gorgeous btw I love that color!

mewlicious said:
Wow! Great shopping trip! Your MJ color is radiant!

Hope you had a great time non-shopping there as well. I love the food there *rubs belly*
Oh yes - we ate well. My hubbys friends were all there so I got to shop all day by myself. That was the BEST! My favorite is the Aladdin buffet, then we ate at the Oyster bar at the Orleans (out of the way - but a great find! We eat there everytime we go), Red 8 at the Wynn...and many others. But that's all I did. I'm not a gambler at all.:lol: