Photos of my new bags: MJ, JC, Fendi

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
Hi all,

I just got back from Vegas. What a great time shopping! I came back with a couple new purses (one of them is still being shipped and I'll post that later).

I exchanged my Stam for the Elise in Midnight. I had a hard time deciding because there were so many bags I wanted. This color was unique and the style is great! The picture I took came out kind of light. It's really a darker blue. I swear I spent an hour or more at Marc Jacobs. But I'm glad I took the time, because I'm very happy with my decision.

I got the Fendi hobo because I loved the color. I put it next to the honey satchel for color comparison. Didn't seem to hurt on my shoulder when I put my stuff in it. So, I'm giving it a shot. This is a great light color bag. It's coated so I won't have to worry about it getting dirty easily. I do like my satchel, but I'm debating returning it.

The Jimmy Choo I actually got from leshent on e-bay. I got it at almost 1/2 off. It's very nice and I will probably use it everyday for work.

I also bought a YSL St. Tropez at the YSL boutique in the Bellagio (being shipped) and my hubby won money and gave some to me for the LV Damier Chelsea (which I haven't gotten yet). Those pictures I will post later.

I'm very happy with my purchases - but I had the HARDEST time deciding what to come home with. Needless to say, I came home with a bunch of SA's business cards in case I want to call and get another. ;) :shame:

fendi hobo.jpg

fendi hobo and satchel.jpg

jimmy choo.jpg

mj elise.jpg

mj elise 2.jpg

Thanks for looking! It's so nice to share with all you lovely ladies!

Funny how you all love the satchel. I actually posted that in my bag showcase a couple weeks ago. The hobo was the new purchase in Vegas. I just put them side by side for color comparison.

The hobo was $1160 and the satchel (which I got on e-lux) was $1300.

Irissy said:
Wow... did you win at Vegas or something? :lol: I love the spy satchel! Congrats and enjoy your new purchases.
Ha ha! Yes, I won me some new bags!:lol: No, I just work very hard for my money! Hubby won some - and I'll be getting the LV with that!