photos of my new (and first) 2.55!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone,

Thanks for helping me decide what color to get. I ended up with the metallic black calfskin with silver hardware (kind of a gunmetal...I really love the combination)!

I'm also attaching a photo of my other recent Chanel endeavor...a caviar jumbo (black with silver hardware).

Yay!

IMG_2401.JPG IMG_2411.JPG
  2. Congratz! I love your jumbo flap, I was about to get it during Saks EGC event but the SA wasn't able to locate one for me. :crybaby:

3. [​IMG][​IMG]

Wow ... both stunning bags!:drool: Congrats on picking such classic pieces, you'll definitely love them!

4. Lovely purchase! It looks so fantastic.:tup:

5. Wow - What a great start of an amazing collection. I can't wait to see what you get next....

Congrats!

-Garbo

6. stunning!! congrats!!

7. congrats!! theyre both beautiful!!

8. very very nice! i love the metallic black and your black caviar jumbo is a classic beauty!

9. Congratulations, both are classics.

10. Wow, it's so great that you get to enjoy both reissue and classic. Congrats on your purchases!!

11. Very good choices. :biggrin: Wear them in good health!

12. Both of them are classic beauties, congratulations!

13. Love the reissue!!! I'm getting mine in the mail soon too!! Metallic black with black hardware though. Enjoy your purchases!!

14. love 'em both!! congrats!

15. Awesome flaps! Congrats!