Photos of my MAJOR coat/jacket obsession

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, so besides handbags I have a MAJOR coat and jacket obsession that I thought is worth sharing.....

Enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and thats it for the ones worth taking pics of...

5. Great collection -- thanks for sharing!

6. love it!!

7. Gorgeous....I love the yellow leather jacket!

8. Great collection!
    I love your first coat, who is that by?
    I'm a sucker for a white coat

9. Thanks...If anybody would understand it would be you!
    We wear sooo many coats/jackets in Canada with all the weather changes....for today's weather I wore the Triple 5 Soul Parka, 11th coat in the pics... DAMN ITS COLD TODAY!!!

The first one is the Isa Mackage that I just bought from www.ssense.com at 40% off. I just could not resist!

10. I thought that was a mackage!
    I know I can't believe how cold it is today!
    Tomorrow is expected to be the same as well

11. Great coats!

Can you ID the yellow leather jacket for me, please? I am obsessed with leather right now!

12. oooo I love your collection mona... I especially like this coat... who is it made by if you don't mind me asking? just gorgeous!:drool:

13. Its one of my all time favourites. I bought it from Danier leather here in Canada at least 4 yrs ago.

14. Its the Mackage Alix leather jacket from last fall winter. Mackage has a similar style this year as well but not identical. If you go to mackage.com you should see it.

15. Great collection! I wish I had a few more jackets.