Photos and reco for cheekbone reduction

bradyslove

May 22, 2018
Hi, I’ve been wanting a cheekbone reduction. I was thinking of going to Korea for my surgery as I have heard that they are excellent in that field. Any suggestions on where I could get mine??

I got it at some hospital in the States and botched result. So I did some research and found out about regen. I decided to get my revision with dr.Oh there and I am satisfied with result. I regret that didn’t go to dr.Oh from the very beginning. I wanted to make my face as slim as possible but the result from the first surgery was barely noticeable which was nothing from what I expected. Dr.Oh suggested to reduce the length of the cheekbones and improve the rear cheekbones. I also got buccal fat removal. The left side was more swollen and painful, but everything was gone within few weeks. I was back to normal after 3 months. (eating any food, no severe swelling etc) After 8 months there was completely no swelling.

I got it at some hospital in the States and botched result. So I did some research and found out about regen. I decided to get my revision with dr.Oh there and I am satisfied with result. I regret that didn’t go to dr.Oh from the very beginning. I wanted to make my face as slim as possible but the result from the first surgery was barely noticeable which was nothing from what I expected. Dr.Oh suggested to reduce the length of the cheekbones and improve the rear cheekbones. I also got buccal fat removal. The left side was more swollen and painful, but everything was gone within few weeks. I was back to normal after 3 months. (eating any food, no severe swelling etc) After 8 months there was completely no swelling.
Could I get a photo of your before and after?? I’ve heard some stories about Regen and heard it wasn’t that good.

Hi, I’ve been wanting a cheekbone reduction. I was thinking of going to Korea for my surgery as I have heard that they are excellent in that field. Any suggestions on where I could get mine??
Make sure you do your research. Realself.com is a good resource. Dr. Anil Shah is a great facial plastic surgeon in my experience. I had a rhinoplasty done by him and in a separate visit I had my buccal pads removed. I’m happy with the results as he did what I asked him to do. I wanted a very subtle nose job and that is what he gave me. I don’t feel comfortable sharing pics, but I will say that he is a very talented doc in Chicago. I don’t live in Chicago so we did Skype appointments...that was the most unpleasant part...just waiting to talk to the doc as they tend to run late like most in person doctor visits. He was also priced very reasonably...not that this affected my decision. I chose him because I wanted subtle work done and I wanted my face to be more well balanced. He is an artist and a skilled facial surgeon! If he is not experienced enough with the type of surgery you want, I would trust that he would refer you to the right person. (My husband,who is also a physician, always says that you need to get physician referrals from other physicians and not through family and friends. Good luck and God bless you!

Reactions: xiaole.san
Make sure you do your research. Realself.com is a good resource. Dr. Anil Shah is a great facial plastic surgeon in my experience. I had a rhinoplasty done by him and in a separate visit I had my buccal pads removed. I’m happy with the results as he did what I asked him to do. I wanted a very subtle nose job and that is what he gave me. I don’t feel comfortable sharing pics, but I will say that he is a very talented doc in Chicago. I don’t live in Chicago so we did Skype appointments...that was the most unpleasant part...just waiting to talk to the doc as they tend to run late like most in person doctor visits. He was also priced very reasonably...not that this affected my decision. I chose him because I wanted subtle work done and I wanted my face to be more well balanced. He is an artist and a skilled facial surgeon! If he is not experienced enough with the type of surgery you want, I would trust that he would refer you to the right person. (My husband,who is also a physician, always says that you need to get physician referrals from other physicians and not through family and friends. Good luck and God bless you!
Hey, I'm also looking into Dr. Anil Shah. Are you an Asian? May I know what your nose look like before?