Photography Q-Picture timeline

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Picture CD timeline

1. 1-2 weeks

2. 2-3 weeks

3. 1 month +

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I was wondering what the usual turn-around time is to receive the disc of pictures from a photo-shoot. Friday will be one month since I had my twins first bday pics done and I have not received any pictures yet. I asked the photographer to send me 2-3 pics about 10 days ago so I could print some thank-you cards with their pictures on them, and I have not received them yet. The package I chose included a cd with all the pics and a copyright release. I dont want to be pushy, so before I messaged her again, I was wondering if this is a normal timeline, or if I should have received then by now. I do understand that they have to be edited, etc. I dont want to be a pita. TIA.

2. A month? I think you have been more than generous with your patience. I wouldn't expect to wait more than 1 or 2 weeks.

3. It took me 1 month before receiving the dvd and pictures proofs from my wedding.