Photo specifics?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have seen a Mulberry I've wanted for ages on ebay. There is only one photo on the listing and it is not very clear.

I am going to request more photos but what should I specifically ask for? I mean this in terms of it being authentic and the condition.

Thank you for your help in advance ladies.

Best
    Jennifer

2. Hi

It could depend on the style of the bag, but usually, it's close ups of eg the mulberry 'tab'/logo, possibly things like the zip pulls, and personally, I'd like to see all sides of the bag, inc corners (to ensure they're not too worn etc)

Hope that helps for starters...

3. The number on the back of the metal disc is always great too. (if there is one)

4. Yes that's a good help, thank you both.

With the metal disc, do fake bags tend to have them or do they have fake serial numbers?

Jen

5. Fake bags do have the metal disc but the girls will know a fake , Especially from a clear close up photo of the serial number. There is some numbers that will send up a red flag to the authenticators.

6. Meant to say the serial number means nothing on a mulberry bag as in you cannot trace a bag with this number and Mulberry stopped putting numbers on the disc during one period of production. It was a few years ago but I don't know which year. I have two authentic bags with no serial number.HTH

7. That's great, thank you very much.

I just hope the seller will want to provide all the extra photos!

Jen

8. Most sellers who want to sell their bag will send you extra photo's. It can help to give an email address for the seller to send the photo's too. Good Luck!!!

9. ^ If they dont want to go to the trouble of providing extra photos to prove a bags authenticity - then you walk away - no exceptions! :smile: A genuine seller will always want to put your mind at rest.

10. ^^^ ITA Chloebabe.

11. Very true! :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.