Photo reference thread- COMMENTS

Thanks - it is more red, kind of a tomato red. Very comfortable! DD loved it, but really wants me to pass her my Annie with the kitty!! Yeah right....over my dead body, I told her!! ooops, maybe I should worry!!:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::nuts:

23409210.jpg

Thought I would bump this up and say to Pheebs
I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!:yes::yes: As Scartlett O'Hara would say "Pea green with envy!" That Roxy is gorgeous!!!!! Kicking myself in the butt for not going up on that one!!! Love the Phoebe too!! Many congrats to you!

I am sooooo pleased with the Roxy it's untrue! I've owned and sold a blenheim that just wasn't big enough, don't think I'll have that problem with the Roxy :nogood:. I'm now staring out of the window waiting for the UPS man with my Antony, but it will probably arrive on Monday while I'm at work :hysteric:.

I collonilled them both to death last night, and the bedroom reeked for hours! Still can't bear to do a Chaz though and test the waterproofing, she is one brave woman.

Pheebs - Hope you had an open window!!

:roflmfao:

I do mine in the front garden - the neighbours must think I'm mental :upsidedown: I'm too lazy to move the mini trampoline that's in front of the back door in order to get into the back garden - that's why I use the front :shame:

Pheebs, I'm looking forward to seeing your Antony :graucho: Why don't you post your Roxy in the Other Place? There are a few ladies over there that I know would love to see it :yes:

Rascalcat - love your cat! And your glaced Blenheim and all your other bags!!! You´ve got Blenheim triplets - fabulous!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

LOL thanks - rascal is fab! very cute. He has a big brother called scamps as well. "Blenheim triplets" :tup: love it! think i will refer to them as that just to make my hubs despair more :lol: