Photo reference thread- COMMENTS

Awww you ladies look so fantastic with your bags, its making me want ones that I had not even considered....:love:

Chaz, loving the oak hanover :tup:
I also :heart::heart::heart: the purple mabel of kerrilyns, its making me :drool: But then again, Flossies red one looks fab too... :idea: And Goldfinch's lavendar rosemary has just re-awakened my desire for something in that shade...

Oh decisions decisions...... :lol:

Agree with Hula - this is making me so indecisive!! My DH hinted around last night about me not seeming to want a new bag, and I fessed up that I really wanted a red bag. He was actually ok with since the price was so good. Of course, all my bags cost $500 each! Now if I could just get claret ARaline is soft nappa!! Hint hint Mulberry London!!!

BOT - everyone looks gorgeous !! So many bags, too little money!!!

Oh my gosh!! Just looked in on this thread as its jumped up out of nowhere again,thank you ladies!! Wow,that makes me feel great!!( really must do my grey roots again tho,and no I'm not kiddin!)

And yey!! The Hanover is a fabulous bag,I am starting to use it in preference to the others.........................oops. But its so supple and easy to wear,and the color just looks ace with jeans.
And I colliniled it to death,even though it says pre-treated leather on the card,after telling Aine I have never had a rain damaged bag,I was really careful not to get it wet etc,brushed past a wet car,and its got marks underneath,pissed off is the tamest thing I can think of.
The collinil seems to have had no adverse effect on the leather whatsoever,I'm just hoping the marks will fade in time,but three times I enquired about the bag,each time don't put anything on it etc,so its the only bag I did'nt ignored my own little inner voice to do it,I said I was going to,then did'nt,and now I'm well pissed!!

Sorry for venting,but if you get one,they are a truly gorgeous bag,just collinil it before you take it out!! There was also no color change after spraying either, oooooooooooooo!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

I think we should try to get photos of Mulberry Accessories (purses, keychains etc) on this Reference Thread as well if possible.

I'm sure that combined we must own more Mulberry items than there are on the thread at the moment!

NOTE TO SELVES..... Must get better at posting photos!!

Saoirse, your collection is TDF!!!! :nuts: I love how you have the same bag in different colours, you lucky girl! You're the only other person I've come across who has the Belle - do you find that you use this bag much? I have one in chocolate and it doesn't get used really compared to my other bags, but it's a little beauty and I wouldn't want to get rid of it.

saoirse - FAB collection :tup:

Love your new Jody, kroquet :drool: the colour looks much more red than I was expecting but I like it very much. The style looks great on you - is it comfortable to carry as a tote?