Photo of your Chanel in the passenger seat

Girl, if we ever meet (group ladies room photo:lol:) make sure you hold on to this one super tight because I will be trying to steal it from you & same goes for dearest @fally :girlsigh::girlsigh::girlsigh::girlsigh::girlsigh::love::love::love::love::love:
Girl, if we ever meet (group ladies room photo:lol:) make sure you hold on to this one super tight because I will be trying to steal it from you & same goes for dearest @fally :girlsigh::girlsigh::girlsigh::girlsigh::girlsigh::love::love::love::love::love:
Same goes to the "Van" darling, you know how much I love that beauty :girlsigh::girlsigh: let's pencil in the group ladies rm pic;) :party:

Wow! You've kept her in really good condition! No sagging. Do you keep it stuffed and in the box standing upright? I love taking her out once in a while too :smile:I probably get the most compliments on the gst out of all my cc

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Thank you! @ashin121 :smile: Hi lovely twines on GST :wave: So sorry for my delayed reply, I just back quick to PF now ( and have to go to my kid event again... ) Yes I feel my GST caviar is pretty stiff, I keep it stuffed and standing upright in the closet ( not in the box ) :yes:
I agree, GST is eye catcher and i get compliments from gentlemen sometimes... ;) Hope you have a nice spring day:hugs:

Reactions: fally