Photo of your Chanel in the passenger seat

That's so sweet, thanks so much dearest ceedoan! How have you been, have missed you lately? I agree with you as that beige chevron has become my favorite reissue for sure. Hope life is treating you wonderfully!:flowers::hugs:

im here! im here! took a pause in chanel world bc gucci and chloe got in the way (LOL) but i will be sharing a HG i found, just waiting on it to be delivered. hope you're also well!! :wave:

Reactions: Mousy and Kendie26
It seems very constructed and not slouchy at all! I would never thought I'd buy Gabrielle bag until this one come out:smile:

Yes, I'm seriously surprised! I was super concerned about it. I turned my blinders on to chanel for several years but have been back looking for the last two months. It took my about a month for me to go from "A Chanel *hobo*? EW" to "OMG IT'S IRIDESCENT AND RAINBOW I MUST HAVE IT O.O"

But honestly. it's perfect. I currently have neck/back problems from a car accident, and I like that i can split the weight too. And she's so PRETTY! :nuts:

Reactions: Mousy
im here! im here! took a pause in chanel world bc gucci and chloe got in the way (LOL) but i will be sharing a HG i found, just waiting on it to be delivered. hope you're also well!! :wave:
:happydance::tup:Oh yay, you go sweet ceedoan! I'll be keeping my eyes peeled open for your HG...you have beautiful taste & i always love seeing what you choose! :hugs: