Photo of your Chanel in the passenger seat

When I took this pic I realized these are my only 2 caviar pieces (all my others are lamb or calf).. I think they look cute together & while this is not my fave chanel bag I sure have grabbed for it a lot lately as the color grey is so versatile[emoji4]View attachment 3675077View attachment 3675078
It is a very pretty CF! Paired with RHW, it's so understated n gives off a reissue feel! Practical, understated n classy which I think is your style based on all those classy pieces you have :smile:!!!

Also, the colour not too light n not easy for colour transfer? If i can find one like this, it will be a great everyday bag! Maybe i shall keep a lookout for grey CF ;) Yours is beautiful n to me, a nice medium grey.

Reactions: Kendie26
When I took this pic I realized these are my only 2 caviar pieces (all my others are lamb or calf).. I think they look cute together & while this is not my fave chanel bag I sure have grabbed for it a lot lately as the color grey is so versatile[emoji4]View attachment 3675077View attachment 3675078

Grey and silver are such great neutrals. Love love love!! [emoji173]️

Grey and silver are such great neutrals. Love love love!! [emoji173]️
Love this grey handbag! Which collection is it from? TIA!
It is a very pretty CF! Paired with RHW, it's so understated n gives off a reissue feel! Practical, understated n classy which I think is your style based on all those classy pieces you have :smile:!!!

Also, the colour not too light n not easy for colour transfer? If i can find one like this, it will be a great everyday bag! Maybe i shall keep a lookout for grey CF ;) Yours is beautiful n to me, a nice medium grey.
Thank you all dearest lovelies!
Arielgal~you are way too sweet/thank you! No color transfer on this bag (yet/hopefully none ever)...I hope you find/get one...do let me know!:hugs:
Cagl00 ~ thank you...i bought it at Saks & it's from the PreFall 2016 collection.:flowers:
Miss CC~i agree they are great neutrals....."Neutral" is my middle name (probably "ho hum" to many but that's my speed the majority of the time!:lol:):hugs:

Reactions: cagl00 and Arielgal
I love this colour of your flapbag kendie and I think This would be one colour that I would like to add in my collection. Thank you for posting the pic.:heart::heart::heart:

I love this colour of your flapbag kendie and I think This would be one colour that I would like to add in my collection. Thank you for posting the pic.:heart::heart::heart:
Thank you dear aime7! Oooooo I hope you do get one ....it's really an amazing color & super versatile. I highly recommend it! Do let me know if you get one!:flowers::heart: